• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adit

Oct 29, 2017
tonja
i never bother with KH series untill i saw KH3 frozen trailer today, it suddenly piqued my interest

i actually played KH long time ago (chain of memories) for couple of hours but quickly bored by it probably because i didn't understand the story (my english skill was non-existent back then)

judging by KH3 trailer on the last segment, i guess there was story twist in previous games that i don't know about when Mickey appeared and seems in shock about something

so my question is

1. was my assumption correct, previous KH game had relatively "heavy story" ?

2. if yes, please recommend me which KH game on PS4 that i need to play to at least understand a little bit about story but the graphic and gameplay relatively close to modern gaming ?

3. or should i ditch previous games and watch/read story recap instead on interwebs ?

help me ERA

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The main games to play,

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

The rest will help but these are the critical ones.

Desma

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
You can get the KH 1.5 + 2.5 HD on PS4
It has all of the games you'll need.

Ok, you'll still need to get 2.8 HD, but you can that later

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
  • No Reaction Threads – To prevent clutter we will lock all reaction threads during E3. A reaction thread is a topic about a hot take or some other personal reaction to anything that did or did not happen during E3. Examples include "Why wasn't the PS5 announced?", "Did Ubisoft just win E3?" & "I can't believe the Walmart Canada leak was completely real, except for Splinter Cell". These sort of topics can be discussed within already existing threads such as the conference threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.