Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Here's hoping a Final Fantasy character trailer will happen at the Game Awards. Kinda seems like that'll be final, big marketing push.

Deleted member 42686

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2018
Wow...finally. I mean, after all these years lmao

Seriously though...hope they can deliver a blast with this game.

Moves

Oct 27, 2017
Graduated middleschool, highschool, college, got a job, got married, and bought a house while waiting for KH3 to come out.
It's finally here!

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
If we pray enough, we'll have a trailer at TGA
Jump Festa is going to have the spoiler trailer
January is most likely going to have a random Launch trailer.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Holy smokes

Nomura actually finished a game for the first time in so many years lol

Can't wait for the release

Not sure if day 1 cause I am doing a kh marathon and barely on 358/2 days now

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
I can't believe this game is so close.

But why is every KH 3 Trailer so poorly made?!

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Lol defintely a trailer cut to attract a more broader audience unlike every other KH3 trailer

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
Few seconds in... "light and darkness"... yep. I think KH3 would have a good drinking game going, take a shot every time light and darkness is said.

KingdomKey

Oct 27, 2017
The game has gone gold? Nah don't believe Nomuras lies, the game will be delayed to 2020 lol.

Jokes aside this is awesome news! I still can't comprehend that this long wait soon is over.

Loving the movie-like trailer too. It's pretty good.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It will be my first Kingdoms Hearts game. Can't wait to see whats all the fuzz is about, and probably being really really confused with the story.

For your own sake, don't start here. The Story So Far collection has pretty much every game up until this point and it's super cheap so check that out first.

Few seconds in... "light and darkness"... yep. I think KH3 would have a good drinking game going, take a shot every time light and darkness is said.

But that's just chugging...

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
dhMeAzK.gif

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
I guess sometime next month. By the way, it's not a "game" but more of interactive video with music.
I believe I saw somewhere that it will be in December. And don't expect a "gamey" game. Just some short experience that puts together some cutscenes that you can interact with.
With it being free, I wasnt expecting too much. I just want to make sure I have an opportunity to play it prior to 3's release due the impication it unlocks stuff for it. Though even that will probably be extremely minor like the keyblade for playing Unchained X.