FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, Epic is PUBLISHING the PC versions? Why wouldn't Square?
Right, Disney does. But Square PUBLISHES the games because they made them. Why wouldn't they publish them on EGS?

SE is listed as the publisher on all of the EGS store pages:
www.epicgames.com

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!
www.epicgames.com

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!
www.epicgames.com

Kingdom Hearts III & Re Mind DLC | Download for PC - Epic Games Store

Download Kingdom Hearts III and the Re MInd DLC from Epic Games Store. Journey through the worlds of Disney as Sora in Kingdom Hearts 3.
www.epicgames.com

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
The pricing is freaking ridiculous.... It should be KH: The Story so Far release for $40 (maybe up to $60) for the Story So Far instead of $40 for KH1 and 2 collection and $60 for KH2.8....

Homura

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 20, 2019
Et99vGaXMAYZuc0
The fuck are these prices

All in One Collection (1.5+2.5/2.8/3) is 27€ right now in the PS Store

convo

Oct 25, 2017
That's all the kingdom hearts. Nice knowing that modding will get a bit easier with native PC ports.

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
Don't worry gang. These high prices are just to make the eventual sales in a few months look super impressive.

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
Ah. If it's timed exclusive then I'll wait a year or more with steep discounts to get these on Steam.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Oh wow! This is seriously gonna be the 3rd time I buy these games.. game. 4th if they come to switch.

EDIT: Oh those prices... yeah not day 1 then ha.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
The spec requirements are good, I'm sooooo ready for all the graphics options. I doubt we'll get the FFXV treatment, but I'm hopeful.

N9Qf2HQ.png

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
SE is listed as the publisher on all of the EGS store pages:
www.epicgames.com

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!
www.epicgames.com

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!
www.epicgames.com

Kingdom Hearts III & Re Mind DLC | Download for PC - Epic Games Store

Download Kingdom Hearts III and the Re MInd DLC from Epic Games Store. Journey through the worlds of Disney as Sora in Kingdom Hearts 3.
www.epicgames.com

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!

OK, that makes more sense.

Rpgmonkey

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty decent get for them! About time these were on PC, hopefully future games are too.

Already owning these on PS4 + too much on my plate to play these + the high MSRP is gonna make this a nope for me though unless they're eventual freebies, lol. Maybe by the Steam release they'll be cheaper.

Deleted member 44122

YES, but nooooo :( i will definitely wait for the steam versions

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, when The Story So Far launched for $40 two years ago on PS4, I'm not paying almost three times that for the PC versions. Not even a bundle or anything? Damn shame.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Neat, I only played 1 but I was looking into getting the collection on PS4, I'll just get this instead later on.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Man those prices are ridiculous wow

I was totally in for a "Story so far" kind of deal, but I'll wait a bit on this purchase then. It would be like my 4th dip at some of these games, so I'm not jumping on it. What interests me more is what the modding community will be able to do with this honestly.

Mecha

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honduras
The asking price is too high. I was happy for more people to play KH but Square Enix and Epic are just crazy asking for that much money.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
so how high are the chances very few people buy these games at full price on egs and SE concludes there is no audience for the series on PC?

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna have to be a good sale for me after seeing the prices, despite how badly I want this
Unless GMG or something gets some solid deals on a pre order of course

Most I'd go is like 30 each if they wanna gouge my eyes out

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna have to be a good sale for me after seeing the prices, despite how badly I want this
Unless GMG or something gets some solid deals on a pre order of course

Most I'd go is like 30 each if they wanna gouge my eyes out
Just wait. A year goes by fast and you'll be able to get them for cheaper and in a better platform

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Not only coming exclusively to that dog shit store but at full price for every single one? How you gonna do that when The Story So Far version cost significantly less? Fuck off. I'll buy it when it's 30 bucks on Steam. I was so ready for the day KH came to PC and SE does this shit? WHY???