KingdomKey

Oct 27, 2017
Been playing a few hours now. Recently reached the KH2 songs. Been having real fun thus far. I was not a particularly big fan of that Boss battle though.

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
Got about an hour in clearing a bunch of missions and stuff. Banger of a game.
Highly recommend everyone turn on d-pad inputs as it makes fast patterns and doubles immensely easier to hit consistently

Ruck

Oct 25, 2017
Wow Tricks are total garbage. When the CPU uses them on you they last forever and on them they go away after like 5 seconds most of the time. I mean, they never win even with them but it just feels like a rubberband mechanic. Thank God you can turn them off against real players

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
😖

ZjXUfoA.png

Yeaaaah, no.

I don't know why I haven't moved exclusively over to ShopTo when they're typically cheaper and stuff arrives early. Hoping my new order there will arrive tomorrow for some weekend KH goodness but we'll see.

OP
OP
Wispmetas

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Man, this game is so fun! I'm going to spend so much time trying to perfect my scores after I complete the story.

Also, impressed there are already difficult songs so early in the game. There are some parts on proud where the notes are to quick to hit with only one button and I have to alternate between the L1 and R1 to be able to do it. On performer mode I can already see these songs being super hard.

😖

Yeaaaah, no.

I don't know why I haven't moved exclusively over to ShopTo when they're typically cheaper and stuff arrives early. Hoping my new order there will arrive tomorrow for some weekend KH goodness but we'll see.

Oh lord, can't you cancel the order because of this delay? The new arrival window is so stupidly big.

OP
OP
Wispmetas

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

The beginning of this cutscene was basically me when I understood there was no cutscene or anything before throwing us right into the world map.

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
I have trouble hitting some of these fast notes on Proud mode, I feel like I can't press buttons fast enough without dropping my rythm. Some of these track choices are pretty weird too, the Neverland track from KH1 is so boring.

OP
OP
Wispmetas

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Spooks of halloween town is madness on proud. Seriously, there are so many jumping enemies on screen at the same time joined with flying enemies, it gets really really hard to follow the closing circles.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
I have never played Re:Coded, or even watched the cutscene in the collection. I really like the Re:Coded musics in this game.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
The store I went to buy this game didn't even up on shelf, the girl had to at back and get a lone PS4 copy they recieved lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Went to GameStop to pick the game I preordered, and after a long queue (CoD releases today as well) I am told they had problems with MoM, and I have to go next Tuesday. This never happened before to me, I'm kinda sad now lol

OP
OP
Wispmetas

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, my local stores weren't doing pre-orders for the game. So I decided to buy it digitally.

This was my first time buying a 60 euro game, let alone a KH game (were I like the covers very much) digitally. As someone that is trying to go all digital this was big step.

Munti

Oct 26, 2017
I played until Atlantica now and have quite a lot of fun with the game :).

I have trouble hitting some of these fast notes on Proud mode, I feel like I can't press buttons fast enough without dropping my rythm. Some of these track choices are pretty weird too, the Neverland track from KH1 is so boring.
Regarding the fast notes: definitely use the shoulder buttons in those situations, and switch between left and right shoulder button after every hit (in case you haven't tried it yet)

Astral

Oct 27, 2017

Regarding the fast notes: definitely use the shoulder buttons in those situations, and switch between left and right shoulder button after every hit (in case you haven't tried it yet)
Why didn't I consider this? Lol. Wave of Darkness had me tired mashing X at the end of the song and I've seen some songs that are even faster than that. I gotta give this a try.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Why didn't I consider this? Lol. Wave of Darkness had me tired mashing X at the end of the song and I've seen some songs that are even faster than that. I gotta give this a try.
I had this problem during the demo where I mash O button for all the single notes, and it really hurt my thumb after a while. So I switched my style where I try to use shoulder buttons and it's working out very well for me.

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, I'll probably try that. Thx for the tip.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering if the person tracking the Atlantica theme was listening to the same song I was. The levels mostly worked well with the songs, but this one is just somewhere else.

TheCed

Oct 27, 2017
Just wondering it the One Button mode still count for the 50 perfect chain trophies ?

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
Every time I hear the results screen music (from the demo or when watching a stream of someone playing it) I think my phone is vibrating. There's a weird sound in the background that's really close to it.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Can someone spoiler tag me something?

Are there more than 4 playable teams? (don't really wanna know who or how to get them if so, just wanna know if there are any more than 4) thanks.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else who is damaged from the regular games? Like I see a Wyvern enemy and I just wanna jump and attack it, but I really don't have to haha...

origummy

Sep 24, 2018
My copy is en route from Best Buy but delayed! Hoping it magically still shows up today! I can't wait!

As an aside I hope this game does well. Definitely a bold move releasing it this week.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
As an aside I hope this game does well. Definitely a bold move releasing it this week.
Yeah, definitely not a great week to release it. I wouldn't be surprised to learn it was originally meant for earlier in the year (maybe a June/July summer game?) and got pushed back due to Covid.
Can someone spoiler tag me something?

Are there more than 4 playable teams? (don't really wanna know who or how to get them if so, just wanna know if there are any more than 4) thanks.

No.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised to learn it was originally meant for earlier in the year (maybe a June/July summer game?) and got pushed back due to Covid.
Yeah Nomura did mention on an interview that it was suppose to release earlier, but COVID fucked up the schedule and they ended up pushing it back until current release date.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Does strength even do anything? The other two stats (Health and defense) make sense but strength doesn't. It's not like Theatrhythm where it's against single enemies that you gradually defeat.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Really hoping I can just pop in Walmart and snatch a copy with all this next gen hype happening lmao