ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017
Tweets are translated using DeepL.

A collaboration has been announced between Kirby (from HAL Laboratory) and One Night Werewolf (they make board games) to release a collaboration product using One Night Werewolf with the Kirby IP.

One Night Werewolf is a werewolf-style card game (think Gnosia or Among Us regarding werewolf style games).

Official site for One Night Werewolf (they sell various styles of One Night Werewolf): https://1nite-jinro.mystrikingly.com/

The announcement tweet:

[New Product: June 2021]
The popular werewolf game "One Night Werewolf" and "Kirby the Star" have collaborated!
There's an incident at the original story "Cook Kawasaki's New Menu Presentation"...?

The card game is targeted towards kids:

Mr. Wolf: "I want a scary one-night werewolf that even elementary school students can play.
I once received a request from a small customer!

That customer may not be in elementary school anymore, but
I think I can finally bring you a one-night werewolf that fits the bill!

The new board game is planned to be released in June 2021. No other details announced yet.

Edit:

I've been corrected that it's a card game, not a board game. Woops

Last edited:

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
I'll forever be salty at how much cool Kirby stuff gets released in Japan that never comes to the West.

I doubt even the Star Allies art book will :/

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
What would Werewolf turn to be? Kirby?
Would make the most sense, everybody is a random enemy but one of them is Kirby wearing the remains of an enemy he ate. But it's probably just going to be some dark matter entity or something because making Kirby the villain wouldn't sit right with marketing.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
I hope this comes West. The One Night series is fun enough but a Kirby skin would elevate the ridiculousness even more.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
If I had to turn the One Night rolls into Kirby characters

Waddle Dees = Villagers
Lololo/Lalala = Masons (or Lovers)
King Dedede = Troublemaker
Meta Knight = Hunter
Kirby = Wolf or Copycat