• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
PS5 event, "we've got one more thing"

"ice... is nice"
Everyone is happy, its Knack 3, Knack is back

"Playstation Studios presents"

Shows Knack walking suspicously, artstyle is very different (crowd goes absolutely wild)
Knack says "who... Are you?"

Suddenly an Axe comes flying, everyone is surprised because its... Kratos
A fight begin, Atreus says that he hasn't seen this kind of monster before. The crowd are loosing their shit.

Just when Kratos with the help of Atreus is about to struck the final blow into Knack you hear "WOAH" and down falls Crash Bandicoot, in the process saving Knack from Kratos and Atreus.

Crowd doesn't understand anything, whats going on. The camera pans out and shows multiple characters, Aloy is running to the scene, Spider-Man is swining in and... A monkey from Ape Escape is seen?

"Playstation All Stars 2" at this point the crowd begins eating eachothers faces from excitement. End credit stinger? Hell yeah there's an end credit stinger. Dart from Legend of Dragoon is sitting on a rock, and all of the sudden Doctor Vargas comes up to him together with Knack and says "heya fella, thats a candy lookin armour you've got there, mind if we fight ya for it"

Was that.. Was that not only a DART teaser, but also a teaser for Doctor Vargas joining Playstation All Stars 2?

HELL YEAH IT WAS

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
goty20211lka2.png

This is seriously amazing. Wow!

OP
OP
Windrunner

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
All of you who gave thanks over the last 24 hours have now been Visited by Knack.

Thank you for welcoming him into your heart.

Also, Knack 2 is currently on sale in Europe; there has never been a better time to get Knacked up.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Would a Knack 1 & 2 4k remaster collection count?

I'll take Knack any way I can get it.

Jayembi

Jun 19, 2019
Thanks Knack for dying. I will remember you as the most forgettable experience sharing the podium with my first ex-girlfriend.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Are all the Knack sequel request posts legitimate, or just part of the on-going meme? Given how meh the game was, I really hope the studio behind it concentrates on something else instead lol.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Are all the Knack sequel request posts legitimate, or just part of the on-going meme? Given how meh the game was, I really hope the studio behind it concentrates on something else instead lol.

All legit. We just counter the unjustified hate for the game(s) by claiming Knack is the best game in the history of human existence.

Deleted member 56995

User requested account closure
Banned
May 24, 2019
I wasn't aware of this thread's existence and was wondering where all the visited by Knack titles were coming from. Now I wish I'd gotten here sooner.

Oct 27, 2017
The franchise has potential. The sequel was already a big improvement over the first one. I'd love to see a Knack 3 with new game gameplay possibilities afforded by next gen physics.

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
Knack 1 and 2 are awesome. I'm extremely excited for Knack 3. I like games where I'm not just shooting things.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You know what, fuck it. We need someone like Knack in the Playstation Family.

Thank you, Knack.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
*runs in*

Did I make it? Did I make it in time to Thank Knack?

The fate of the universe, nay, the trilogy itself, falls upon me thanking Knack.

Mung

Nov 2, 2017
Playing through knack and knack 2 with the wife was so good.
Playing as a 'backup character' worked really well as she doesn't play games often.

Thank Knack

InspectorJones

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Oh shit; I think I'm too late, but Thank Knack!

Being honest here; Knack was the only one of the original games I got at Launch that I actually completed.

Deleted member 56995

User requested account closure
Banned
May 24, 2019
I once was blind to him. I once laughed at knack, the petty heathen I was. I laughed at Cerny's Folly, his foolishness while Xbox launched with such epics as Ryse: Son of Rome and Forza Motorsport 5. Little did I know, one day, I would THANK KNACK.

bing

Banned
Apr 27, 2020
nowhere, canada
Knack really opened my eyes to what could be done on a console. I saw Knack 1 and I thought to myself, this is probably cgi, no way this rendered in real-time. And then it happened. Knack 1 on PS4. It pushed the boundaries of what a video game could be. It is truly the definition of video games as forms of art.

But then Knack 2 happened. Oooh boy. Come back in 2 years for my dissertation on that. Thank Knack.

Oct 28, 2017
Somehow I managed to go through the entire gen without playing Knack or the beloved sequel. Looking forward to rectify that with the 16k textures fully ray-traced 4k120fps enhanced 5000k polygon Knack blockbuster spectacle which is surely inevitable, and indeed, welcome.

Thank Knack