Super Havoc

Banned
Aug 24, 2018
The Haven
That has to do with exclusivity with Sony. They even have the special edition PlayStation and the "All in One" along with the collections. Though I don't understand how that's surprising to you considering Square and Sony go hand to hand. It's not really a matter of funding. Maybe for niche Japanese games funding is the issue and if Microsoft makes an effort, they can get, but not from games from a big company like Square. Sony will always get the exclusivity over Xbox with these companies and games.

So it's a exclusivity deal they made with Sony you're saying? I see. I dislike that strongly for the fact that KH3 is coming over and I can't replay the entire thing on the more powerful platform and game share it with my family.

But thanks for the knowledge Renfran. I appreciate it. : )

Super Havoc

Banned
Aug 24, 2018
The Haven
I would say it's hard to judge demand from our limited perspective.

We think there's a demand because of the one hundred or so posters on a forum yelling about it but when the game comes out the sales doesn't reflect the demand, as Sega soon finds out.

That's true, however I'd argue the cycle of them not supporting the platform with their games tend to lead gamers that they may've captured before into feeling apathetic toward their games in the future.

Xbox gamers are no different than Sony or Nintendo gamers in that we all love good games and as the owner of both a PS4 and Xbox it's annoying that I'm more or less forced into buying it on the PS4 and not my preferred system with all the best bells and whistles along with sharing it with family who owns the system.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Could be something new from the Toukiden team? Since I don't think Toukiden 3 will be a thing after the performance of 2 >.<

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
What about Reverse Musou, where you play as a single goon among thousands others trying to take down one guy.

ontheroadleon

Mar 13, 2018
Ninja Gaiden Ultimate Collection (NGS, NGS2 and NG3RE), with BC announcement for Xbox (NG2 and NG3RE).

Just kidding.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
I love musou games but I really hope isnt year samurai warriors 5. Like to see something else. If it is musou I'd like to see a new franchise.

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
Finally the Adventure Time musou everyone has been waiting!!

I know it won't happen. Just let me dream a little.

Dinda

Oct 27, 2017
This will of course be some Musou. But what i really want is them looking at the worldwide success of Monster Hunter World and give us a new Toukiden with the Production Values of Nioh.

Razors4edge

Nov 12, 2017
As much as I wish it is a Team Ninja game like Ninja Gaiden, I do not think so, maybe a game with some involvement from TN at most.

Honestly I rather have Ninja Gaiden 4 as next gen at this point. PS5, XO2 and PC

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
This wouldn't make sense at all. Who would make an announcement for a re-reveal of a game revealed only a few months ago? It's also coming to Switch and PC day 1, so that's out.

It's very likely Samurai Warriors 5.
I mean I dont know if Nioh 2 actually ever got Japanese site yet or not. Also, was Nioh 2 actually confirmed to be PS4 exclusive? (even timed)

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean I dont know if Nioh 2 actually ever got Japanese site yet or not. Also, was Nioh 2 actually confirmed to be PS4 exclusive? (even timed)
Well, the japanese official account already changed to Nioh 2 https://twitter.com/nioh_game and the game had an official trailer and everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mWCJePFgWs&feature=youtu.be

It's not confirmed as a PS4 exclusive (it's probably not, maybe a year exclusivity like the first one), but I doubt it can be ported to Switch. Even more in a such a short time since the announcement.

luminous

Oct 27, 2017
Who else is l@dy for that long awaited multi-branch The iDOLM@STER musou crossover

99% not what this is but god knows I wish it were

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I find it somewhat irrational but I am admittedly a bit excited. I generally like KT games even if there are disappointments here and there and almost every title stands to have some improvements.

Evilisk

Oct 25, 2017
It's probably unlikely, but please, please be for Dragon Quest Heroes 3.

I need a sequel to DQH2. It's such a damn solid ARPG, and a potential DQH3 could be amazing if they make the right improvements.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not on PS4.

Nintendo own the IP
The Fatal Frame IP is actually owned by Koei Tecmo. Nintendo owns Fatal Frame 2 Remake, Fatal Frame 4, Fatal Frame 5 -- the games themselves and the content in them, the "Fatal Frame IP" they fully own is Spirit Camera.

Anyway, yeah a new Fatal Frame would likely be Nintendo only.

They do not, they just own the games they have published.
Yes, but I think there may be an exclusivity deal that they will never talk about publicly.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018

It's not Nioh 2. It's only for PS4 according to everything. Just like the original was only for PS4 then only went to PC. It's because Sony published the game and had direct involvement, which I assume is the case with this one too.

It's an unannounced PS4, X1, NS, and PC game. Nioh 2 is already announced for PS4.

Considering the random nature of the announcement and the fact it's before TGA and not actually at the awards, it's either a new DW or SW game. Nothing major.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
If it was Team Ninja related, they'd have probably retweeted that already.
They're already busy enough at the moment anyway (DOA6, Dissidia NT and Mobile, DOAXVV and X3S, Nioh 2, help on other titles and engines at KT).