• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astroroom

Aug 19, 2020
Shame on OP and everyone else in this thread unwilling to think/read for 15 seconds before condemning others!

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
www.anicorn-watches.com

About Anicorn Watches

ANICORN Watches, an independent watchmaker and design company, designing watches beyond ordinary approaches.

About Anicorn

Anicorn combines design, typeface, and mechanism with simplicity and contemporary style. Their second watch, the Series K452, was successfully funded in 24 hours on Kickstarter. Anicorn has been featured in design and lifestyle publications worldwide (e.g. Fastcompany, Hypebeast, Highsnobiety, GQ (UK & Portugal), DesignMilk). Anicorn is also known for its extensive collaborations with NASA, Daniel Arsham, Philip Colbert to create timepieces with different perspectives.

Not an NFT company. Do your research before opening (or reacting to) clickbait threads.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
There's absolutely nothing that says this is an NFT. It looks like another KojiPro collab with a watch company.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
SL0iEWU.gif

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
I'm confused. They seem to make watches. How do we know this is about NFTs and not watches?

I mean, admittedly, despite the messages of some of his game, I wouldn't be surprised if Kojima was into them, but I'm not seeing them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.