• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Posted by Ludvig Forssell, KJP's Composer and Audio Director.
There isn't much info, but since Death Stranding was revealed very early on development, it could be guessed that we are going to see this project soon.

Btw, here is who I think it is the man himself!
Recording the orchestra for whatever reason.
shSaupq.png

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Are we 100% sure that is Kojima? Pretty sure KJP has a dedicated dude who who records all their behind the scenes stuff. That being said it could definitely be Kojima doing this himself.

Oct 26, 2017
Why does it matter if that's Kojima or not? Ludvig Forssell is an employee of Kojima, whatever it is being recorded for will be a Kojima project.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Will it be a game? I remember them saying that they'd be looking into other type of projects as well.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I loved death stranding so this is an auto win 6 years before it comes out for me

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
The moment Kojima finish a project, he start making a trailer for the next, it's known.

Zookfoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, on top of the other undisclosed project?
(old news)

Soundtrack recording for the next Kojima Productions project started today News

Posted by Ludvig Forssell, KJP's Composer and Audio Director. There isn't much info, but since Death Stranding was revealed very early on development, it could be guessed that we are going to see this project soon. Btw, here is who I think it is the man himself! Recording the orchestra for...

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tbh out of any dev right now KojimaProduction's next project is the most I'm interested in right now. You know it's gonna be different and after playing Death Stranding I'm all up for what he makes.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
The instruments are not spooky enough to be for a horror game, sorry all. All items are curse free.