• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Will be multiple collections priced at $19.99 each and will be digital only. First one coming out on April 18th is the Arcade Classics Collection. Find out more here!

D2EQTwcU0AA74Ei

D2EQq5fU8AA0cxe

Credit for the pictures goes to Wario64!

EDIT:
So apparently there might be more than one Castlevania Collection.

Last edited:

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Nice! Glad Konami decided not to sit on their asses for once. I wonder which Castlevania games will be included.

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017
Finally! I can't wait to get my hands on all three of these. Hopefully those mystery Castlevania games include Bloodlines and Rondo of Blood.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
I guess I can hope for SotN on Switch through this thing since it didn't get that PS4 collection, but I won't hold my breath.

And maybe they'll throw a GBA/DS game into this too... hmm, good stuff overall.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Hoping some of the DS Castlevanias make it, since we have 4 unrevealed games. Seems unlikely though.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Castlevania collection has 8 game slots on its game page. CV1, CV3, Belmont's Revenge and Super CV4 so far.

I would be shocked if SotN makes it into this collection - it seems to be emphasizing early games.

Piichan

Oct 28, 2017
Tokyo
Interesting how Haunted Castle is in the Arcade Collection, and not the Castlevania one. But it makes sense I guess.

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Castlevania and especially the Contra collections are looking promising.

That arcade collection tho.. yikes. Needs way more games at that price point. Arcade games are shallow af.

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
I couldn't care less about the Castlevania NES trilogy, but 8 games is nothing to sneeze at. I'm very interested in the remaining 4 games.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Hopefully there is regional select versions. Like being able to select Akumajou Densetsu instead of Castlevania III in this instance. All for that VRC6 goodness, and better difficulty balance too.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only 8 games in the Arcade Classics Collection. 1 of which is the abysmal Castlevania arcade game. Where's Parodius or Sunset Riders?

I worry that the other collections will be similarly stingy.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Belmont's Revenge being in that collection is already a God-tier decision.

Add Bloodlines and you can fill in the rest with whatever the fuck else you want.

Barely Able

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
My guess. Bloodlines and the 3 original GB games.
Probably the best guess since SOTN and Rondo are already in a collection on PS4. Could see it having bloodlines, rebirth, the 68000 version and another non-iga game though (maybe Rondo even though That kills my precious line of thinking).