May 31, 2022
Here's something truly fucked and I wonder why the LAPD would not charge this YouTuber. Recently, a video of a YouTuber hitting a pedestrian in Los Angeles went viral and it's reported that hours after the livestream in which this YouTuber was smoking cannabis while driving in Los Angeles and hit someone with her car, she went on live again and stated she did not receive a charge or a ticket for hitting the pedestrian:

www.dexerto.com

YouTuber runs over pedestrian while streaming under the influence - Dexerto

A streamer on YouTube left viewers mortified after driving under the influence and subsequently running over a pedestrian in Los Angeles.

This YouTuber deleted the livestream in which she was smoking cannabis while driving but someone was able to clip the segment where this YouTuber hit a pedestrian:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wse3vnNEj_I

And here's the livestream this YouTuber made where she stated to her chat that she "don't have a charge, don't have a ticket":

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/dUUvE-blj4A?si=U_edXSskxXDqg_1a&t=52

A streamer on YouTube left broadcasted herself smoking cannabis while driving, before running over a pedestrian in Los Angeles.

The woman, who goes by 'VP' on the popular video-sharing platform, frequently live streams, with viewers on Reddit describing her own channel as showcasing consistent drug use and "peeing in alleys."

However, things took a serious turn after VP hit a pedestrian while driving in Los Angeles, the sound of a loud bump heard on stream as the camera rattled. Prior to the hit, she had been smoking cannabis and discussing whether or not she was getting back with an ex-boyfriend.

Quickly stopping the car after the accident, VP opened the door to ask the pedestrian whether they were ok, before being told in response, "No, what the f*** did you do?"

"I didn't see her!" VP exclaimed, rebutting claims that she wasn't paying attention to the road. "I was looking, I didn't see you. I'm telling you, I did not see you. Just tell me how I can help?"

Closing her door once more, the streamer attempted to find a place to pull over and park, telling viewers, "Oh my God, you guys. I don't know what just happened, but it wasn't good."

Shortly afterward, she ended the livestream to try and resolve situation, leaving the chat with some departing words; "Alright guys, there's your content." However, hours later VP went live again, leaving viewers shocked to discover she had not been arrested.

As the chat filled with questions regarding the hit, VP claimed the police let her go.

t67443

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone recording content while they're behind a wheel should be indefinitely banned regardless of platform. That should be a starting point with all of this.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
If you hurt someone while driving a car or making money it's just a whoopsie and doesn't count.

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. Her insurance is gone for life, her and the police department is getting sued to hell and back.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Whites at it again.

Suspend that license forever. Go after the cop(s) that let her go.

blackhawk163

Oct 28, 2017
as I read more about this, I still can't figure out why she was let go.🤷🏼‍♀️ I'll look harder for some answers. I'm sure it might be staring at me right in the face.

Last edited:

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Mine was she was rich. Might as well be a regular here. Don't really live in the US and place is rampant with poverty. "Justice is for the rich." as they said.
In the US skin color is used as a judgement before money. Cops can't tell how big your pockets are from looking at you, but they easily tell if you are a shade darker than lily white.

jetscanfly

Jan 19, 2018
Fuck this girl. The person she hit is lucky to be alive and I really hope she doesn't have any lasting effects.

TableManners

Jan 9, 2024
Clicked through to that Dexerto website and wow - a news site dedicated to the most shitass people in the world.

Muse98

May 28, 2020
Ah yes VeganPatriot

She's always running into curves and has hit other cars before and it was only a matter of time before she hurt someone. She's also been seen smoking meth on stream too.

She lives out of her car with her dog which she sometimes leaves in the car unattended for hours at a time

OP
OP
May 31, 2022
Ah yes VeganPatriot

She's always running into curves and has hit other cars before and it was only a matter of time before she hurt someone. She's also been seen smoking meth on stream too.

She lives out of her car with her dog which she sometimes leaves in the car unattended for hours at a time

WTF?!??! That's also fucked that she leaves her dog inside her car unattended for prolonged periods of time.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Who teaches these people to drive :/ Definitely not this guy:

4202cf8f-6f05-4d95-9b33-dde35bf2cc62_text.gif

2606be2d-1e40-4114-b4db-7c940159343d_text.gif

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
I can't figure out if they are describing the person she hit at 03:38:00. I was just scrubbing through the video because it's so long and found that. Not really interested in watching any more of it to know if that is what's happening.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Any more info on the pedestrian? How were her injuries? Did she get run over or hit and roll off the hood? Just curious

Badgerst

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah pedestrian gonna get paid.
LA cop in trouble too.
YT streamers and influencers are so lame.
I hope YT suspends her account.
Subscribed for updates.