• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 67800

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 30, 2020
FoXHKsJXwAA_6tY

www.nintendo.com

Hollow Knight: Silksong for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Hollow Knight: Silksong and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
what's the rumor here what the release date has been tbd since it was announced

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
what's the rumor here what the release date has been tbd since it was announced

I think what OP is trying to say is that Nintendo have officially added it to the eShop and website which it wasn't until now to knowledge. Not so much a rumour in that regard, but there has been the usual chatter about it stealth dropping in the next Direct so I guess it's a story.

(OP you should have added some context really.)

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Not sure if eshop is the same as the Nintendo website, but I'm nearly certain that the UK website had the page many months ago, likely when the Switch announcement trailer was made, and it was always listed as TBD.

Steam recently had a change to "To be announced" as part of a wider formatting change where custom dates can't be used.

Moxxie

Nov 15, 2022
I feel like it was always like that since it was announced but I could be wrong...