Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Far-right activist Laura Loomer announced her candidacy for Florida's 21st Congressional District in the 2020 election on Friday.

Loomer, 26, is registered to run as a Republican against the incumbent, Democratic Rep. Lois Frankel, according to a filing with the Federal Election Commission. Frankel represents a heavily Democratic district and did not face a challenger in 2018

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/laura-loomer-announces-bid-for-congress

If you don't know who she is , she's a far right self proclaimed "journalist" who causes a commotion for attention. She's also a conspiracy theorist nut who's been banned from Twitter, Instagram, Go Fund Me and Venmo.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait isn't she the one that chained herself or something similar at Twitter's HQ?

EDIT: oh damn, it is.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I believe that district is a D+9 district so good luck I guess.

Actually no good luck, flame out horribly.

OP
OP
Wood Man

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Her congressional bid is likely a bid to get unbanned under the premise of the platforms taking a political stance against a congressional candidate

That makes sense.

I just read she was also banned from Uber and Lyft for making tweets calling for a ride share service that does not employ Muslims. Fucking horrible person.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
she's banned from all forms of 21st century Gen Zero social media, and she is Gen Z.

she's effectively banned from everything but web browsing and answering emails.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
the endorsements are flying in:

âś”@DrPaulGosar (the top dentist/body language expert in congress)

I fully endorse Laura Loomer in her quest for Congress. She has proven herself to be an army of one and embodies fearlessness. #LauraLoomerForCongress #FreedomOfSpeech #Freedomcaucus #MAGA2020

@PeteHegseth (Fox News host)

Link to donate to Laura Loomer's campaign!

(link: https://secure.anedot.com/laura-loomer-for-congress-inc/donate)
@PeteHegseth

Love this. Go Laura! What will @Twitter do when she wins the GOP primary? And then the general election? Will they BAN an endorsed Congressional candidate? Or even an elected Member of Congress? Stay tuned, this will be one helluva race... (link: https://twitter.com/marcacaputo/status/1157416496596996097)

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Of course this piece of shit would be running here. Was hoping she would take the hint and realize no one gives a flying fuck what she has to say.

OP
OP
Wood Man

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
CPAC, the gathering of juggalos for bigots and evil? Goddamn she is a fuckup. I want to know what she did to get banned from MGM

Good question. I'm guessing it has to do with the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. I think one of her conspiracy theories pissed off MGM who owns the building the shooter was in. But I'm not 100% on that, I couldn't find much.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, this is how Laura Loomer is looking to support herself for the foreseeable future. She was on the precipice of having to get a real job too. Racist and xenophobic garbage humans (except maybe Milo? I haven't seen how he's doing lately) seem to always find a way to get by when they get alt-right famous.

Reading Laura Loomer's reaction to being denied an invitation to Trump's social media summit is still the most entertaining thing that could possibly happen regarding her.

But this was the best part: "What benefit would it be to anyone if Laura Loomer were in the same room with the president?" a senior Trump administration official familiar with the planning told The Daily Beast. "Why on earth would we do that? We aren't that stupid. Come on."

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I hope all the crazies come out in droves and get rekt by the time Trump & fam gets scared for life. Get rid of them all together

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Yashar Ali @yashar

Fox News opinion hosts are allowed to say they support someone, but in the past, hosts have not been allowed to provide direct support like this.

MSNBC has similar standards.

I've reached out to Fox News about this tweet.

eNw6tUD.jpg

2. @PeteHegseth has now deleted this tweet. A Fox News spokesperson declined to comment on the matter.

11:57 AM - Aug 4, 2019

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
imagine if you get the job as laura loomer's social media person. it's basically free money.

Nassudan

Oct 27, 2017
the endorsements are flying in:

âś”@DrPaulGosar (the top dentist/body language expert in congress)

I fully endorse Laura Loomer in her quest for Congress. She has proven herself to be an army of one and embodies fearlessness. #LauraLoomerForCongress #FreedomOfSpeech #Freedomcaucus #MAGA2020

@PeteHegseth (Fox News host)

Link to donate to Laura Loomer's campaign!

(link: https://secure.anedot.com/laura-loomer-for-congress-inc/donate)

Of course the endorsers are all MAGAts.

Oct 25, 2017
She's running to get back on Twitter and SM as a candidate. She has zero chance of actually getting anywhere in that district

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
If not her, one of these people are going to win at some point lmao.

Between like Loomer or fucking JoeySalads or whoever the fuck, one of these Twitter "meme" candidates is absolutely going to win at some point. That's the hell we live in now.

it's a hell of a time when you can choose political candidates who are either banned from all social media and handcuff themselves to one door of a two door entrance or pissed in their own mouth

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
So if she's doing this to get back on the places she gets banned from, what happens when she loses? Does she get banned again due to her self-inflicited antics and wait until 2022 to do it all over again?

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Loomer is only 26, wow I thought she was a lot older.

When she loses shell blame voters for shadow banning her or something.