• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Right?

• Yep.

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
Oct 27, 2017
I've thrown this shit on almost everything ever since I was a kid.

b1bf909f-a2e0-4b93-8fd3-f7f3ea22d867_1.92f85f76c933dab1cf29c20ebf07ea43.jpeg

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
No, MSG is better. More applications and it's invisible. Secret seasoning. ;)

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, give me the regular Seasoning Salt. I don't want Garlic Salt with Soap.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
And you wonder why everyone says your breath smells and your doctor says you have high blood pressure...

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
No, I prefer to use seasoning salt and garlic powder separately. And when it comes to parsley, I'm kind of a "fresh or nothing" kinda guy.

My favorite seasoning (aside from regular ass salt) is probably smoked paprika.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Lawry's Seasoning Salt > Garlic Salt > Chachere's >>>>> everything else

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
Lawry's Seasoned Salt + McCormick's Roasted Garlic Powder + McCormick's California Style Onion Powder (White and Green Onions with Parsley)

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Never had garlic salt. But the best seasoning is just salt, mate. Good ol' salt. It doesn't try and be some fancy prick like paprika with some bright label on it, or be all "Oh look at me I can be a powder or flakes" like garlic can be. Shut the fuck up you two. Salt's just salt. It knows it's good, it knows you want it. Salt!

Meicyn

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
Badia is the better choice if you want sazon or adobo. Salt is the first ingredient for Goya, whereas you get more of the other seasonings alongside the salt and MSG with the Badia brand.

This became very apparent when I got used to seasoning using Badia products, bought Goya when they were out at the store, and found my food to be way too salty.

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite was Watkins seasoning salt, but they discontinued it like 15 years ago. They have a new "organic" one, but it's not the same.

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
The stale-ass flecks of parsley in there are about the most pointless ingredient of all time. And you can just have salt and garlic powder separate and use them as appropriate.

GamePnoy74

Oct 27, 2017
I'm trying to find any decent deal on garlic salt at Amazon...McCormick's or Lawry's, I'm getting cart jacked often lol...I currently have McCormick's garlic and parsley salt and it's running low.

lake

Oct 27, 2017
Holy crap, I just bought it for the first time in years after another brand I tried just... lacked. This is restaurant size too. :3

I gotta get some Lawry's Seasoning back in my life now, too.

I'm from the east coast, not sure if that's a common trait in loving these products.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
I put Lawrys Garlic Salt and Slap Ya Mama (hotter version) on everything. I just rotate between those 2. Sometimes I stray, but I always come back home to my 2 babies.

Chojin

Oct 26, 2017
To everything (turn, turn, turn)
There is a season (turn, turn, turn)
And a time to every purpose, under heaven
A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep
A time to build up, a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones, a time to gather stones together
A time of love, a time of hate
A time of war, a time of peace
A time you may…

There is no best, explore more.

Ajax125

Nov 15, 2017
Fiance just introduced this to me not too long ago. Its pretty much crack. That alongside with Kewpie