• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I admit I like the version from the show more than the full version. But the song is still great. (And yeah, most of my family was crying throughout that episode. Only reason I wasn't was that I had the end spoiled for me ahead of watching it. Which was lucky, because my seven year old was a mess.)

That episode hit hard though. My family's been hit with a bunch of hard stuff lately, and we've been kind of living our own version of the "we'll see" story.

What's Bluey? Song is great!
Answering this a little more thoroughly: It's an Australian cartoon about a family of dogs, living in a world entirely populated by dogs. They play games and go on adventures. Which sounds like typical dumb kids' cartoon fare, but the writing is smart. The parents aren't shown as perfect, the kids (and adults) learn lessons without them being absolutely hamfisted. The episodes drift between funny, heartwarming, and sometimes heartbreaking. It sounds weird to say, but I'm legitimately a better parent because I watched Bluey.
Also my kids love it and it doesn't annoy the shit out of me.
If you're in the USA, it's on Disney Plus

Last edited: