• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
These designs match leaked concept art and descriptions of the Damian Wayne game that we had a while back.

Game was supposed to be a follow up to Arkham Knight, taking place in the near future with a battered down Batman, and have his son, Damian Wayne take up the mantle. It would've drawn inspiration from the Batman Beyond stories including some of his villains. It was rebooted into Gotham Knights after shake ups at WB Montreal sometime in 2017.

EDIT: A quick peek at his LinkedIn confirms this was for WB Montreal's game.

Another one, this includes the batbike.

Last edited:

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I clicked on this thread to say I hate this never happened

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
how do you go from Batman Beyond to Gotham Knights?
Guess the new leads hated Damian which is understandable lol

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
batman-sad.gif

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Always loved the 'Future Gotham' setting of Batman Beyond. Would be great if we got a game set over there one day.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
There's no way Rocksteady doesn't come back and make a Batman: Arkham game at SOME point

I doubt it. Arkham Knight practically shouted "WE'RE DONE WITH BATMAN GAMES. STOP ASKING. HERE'S EVERYTHING YOU WANT BECAUSE WE'RE NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE" from the rooftops.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
That aint Batman Beyond. It seems like that was going to be the bridge to an eventual Beyond game though

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

So like, I suddenly realize I'm down with a Terry and Damian team-up.

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
I doubt it. Arkham Knight practically shouted "WE'RE DONE WITH BATMAN GAMES. STOP ASKING. HERE'S EVERYTHING YOU WANT BECAUSE WE'RE NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE" from the rooftops.
True, but I just feel like give it about 5 or so years and they might be ready to take a crack at this kind of story. So many devs have said their done with "x" franchise only to come back to it later

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
No Terry but I didn't need to know this was a possibility that was already tossed in the trash. It could have been so good.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Wasn't there another leak of a different Damian Wayne game? Because this looks different from that iirc

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Why did this get cancelled? Seeing this hurts so much cause the art looks so damn good. I would've absolutely taken this over Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad any day of the week.
rain-batman.gif

trashbandit

Dec 19, 2019
It makes sense that this was canceled, because doing Batman Beyond would actually be pretty cool, relatively uncovered ground for games and we simply cannot have that.

Last edited: