• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slider

Nov 10, 2020
5 gig? Folk are right... This has been a roller-coaster. Except it only goes down... TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL.

Datrael

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
So the trailer within the app is literally just the GIF he uploaded with a guy walking by. What a JOKE.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I just watched the trailer from his first attempt at making a game, Rewind. Hoo boy.

www.kickstarter.com

REWIND: A Cinematic Horror game for PC, VR and Console

A dramatic, emotional horror game in a cinematic gameplay experience with high quality visuals and audio

Oh man.

There are games made within Dreams that have more substance than the demos this guy has put out on kickstarter.

I imagine the app today will be a single room that you get to play around in with a flashlight.

So the trailer within the app is literally just the GIF he uploaded with a guy walking by. What a JOKE.

Okay so not even that.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Got a minute on update. Working, but will try and record and upload whatever is here. Standby.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
IT'S LITERALLY JUST THE CLIP OF THE GUY WALKING THAT THEY POSTED ON TWITTER

AND THEN IT SAYS "TRAILER COMING SOON"

AND THAT'S IT

THERE'S NOTHING ELSE

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017
200w.gif

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
I don't have a PS5 to share the hype, but I hope this is good for y'all that can install

And also for the devs, but I digress

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow.

So, remember this?

That's all it is for now. There are (currently unavailable) slots for:

- Cinematic reveal trailer
- Trailer
- Release trailer
- Gameplay demonstration #1
- Gameplay demonstration #1

Dussck

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Jup, this is legit a wannabe developer that doesn't have anything to share, but likes to pretend he does. I bet this is all we will ever see from this.

As expected, but I watched it on a live stream and laughed my ass off, so there's that. :)

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
it's a good thing they found that pixel graphical error otherwise that trailer would have been ruined

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
So uh. What is the "technical issue" and "graphical bug with the engine". This entire thing is quite literally a 5 second video clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.