• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LeBronZo

• Yes

Votes: 186 24.6%
  • No

Votes: 139 18.4%
  • brehs

Votes: 237 31.3%
  • FZZ pls

Votes: 194 25.7%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Sheeeyit.

Grats to the Lakers.

Miss you already, LeBron. But you've more than earned enjoying the rest of your career in style. Best of luck, Laker Nation.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Ha gonna tell my sister I was right. Oh and brb gotta check Houston Twitter to see how the fans holding out hope for him to come here are doing.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Why would he go to the West? Stay in the East and at least be the shoe-in to make the Finals every year.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Celtics rule the East now is the important news guys don't bury the lead here.

no they don't u shut up meanie

Don't the Lakers suck?

they are absolute trash right now but have the ability/cap space to make a ton of moves

6TZyjkF.gif

Lavar gonna try to walk in the building and get punched in the face

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
lol well that's a big reversal from earlier.

Thank you LeBron, brought a Chip to your Home area. Amazing player. Nothing but the best!

Enjoy him Lakers Era!

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Right, rationalize it anyway you can.

People were still saying it as recent as last week.

Anyway, good luck to him and the Lakers.

Oh I thought so too. I said I would never believe it until I saw it and with PG staying and kawhi possibly not coming for a whole year this kinda confuses me even more. That's why I said maybe he just doesn't care as much anymore about rings and just wants to do whatever he wants, because this is definitely not nearly the best basketball decision he could have made.

Dec 23, 2017
On the flip side, I love it.

Go into legacy mode. He's gonna finish at the top of so many NBA categories for all time that its crazy. No need to go to Houston or anything and bother chasing rings. CA is so good for business and more. Just cruise into the final portion of his career.
I think his goal is to get another top free agent there and try to win one more chip. I think he can. If they can pull of Kwahi then things get interesting. Believe me he WILL draw free agents there.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
xa#&(*&$(*&#@(*&$*(#&*(#&#*(&$*(&*(@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt!

Emwitus. Front runner laker fan, checking in.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I just hope he doesn't pressure the Lakers into making some questionable moves. Like giving Boogie a big contract or trading for a Dame

Cochese

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Y'all said he'd never go West.

Favorite player goes to my favorite team of my youth.