• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
I went both.

I know his gaming opinions are really disliked by a lot of people though.

I agreed with his entire defense of Dark Souls 2 and still can not think a more obnoxious and annoying way he could have made that video. It's like he made it on purpose to paint himself as someone I don't ever want to see talking about games ever again.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I think creators like H. Bomberguy should just make whatever they want to make. Maybe that'll be only politics for a period of time, maybe only gaming, maybe something else, maybe a mix. But being a slave to what your viewers want leads to burnout.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
I voted for politics, but I'm sure he'll keep doing both either way. His gaming stuff doesn't bother me at all - I mean, I've even watched all the way through both his DS2 and FO3 vids - it just... eh, doesn't do anything for me.

For gaming essays on YT I prefer stuff like GMTK and Errant Signal. Writing on Games seems good as well, but I need to watch more of his pieces. He did a great video on Wolfenstein II.

I've also been watching Philosophy Tube! Awesome guy.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
is there a quick greatest hits of why h3h3 is garbage? I recall seeing multiple receipts guy forget offhand
I personally stopped because of the silence on JonTron but this is the first time I really got a handle on the WSJ thing. Here's an article outlining, what Ethan referred to as a "gaffe": Polygon
The article really also makes it clear how eager the far/alt-right and white supremacists, in general, are for misinformation that they can parrot as truth. The turn around time on making a falsity an outright parrotted meme in their circles is legitimately scary and people like Chernovich and Watson at the helm make it consistently efficient.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
I was a super big fan of H3H3 up until they decided to merge their main account with their Ethan and Hila account. I noticed a change in content from that transition. I don't think Ethan is right wing at all, he's a no bullshit kinda person, but his avoidance with certain topics and how he presents his content enables right wingers. Compounded with the wall street journal thing- that was super stupid.
I like Ethan and Hula as people, but I can't support them until they figure out where they stand.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
I was a super big fan of H3H3 up until they decided to merge their main account with their Ethan and Hila account. I noticed a change in content from that transition. I don't think Ethan is right wing at all, he's a no bullshit kinda person, but his avoidance with certain topics and how he presents his content enables right wingers. Compounded with the wall street journal thing- that was super stupid.
I like Ethan and Hula as people, but I can't support them until they figure out where they stand.

I find the irony with "no bullshit" types is they typically get away with describing themselves that way (or they're perceived as such) because they just avoid the tough subjects.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Also, coming in hot

This is Boogie talking with the dude that fucking lead a harassment campaign against a MTG cosplayer

Boogie is 100% complete utter fucking scum and not worth defending in any way.

Boogie2988 tired of sitting on the fence and now standing with the bigots. Now Boogie can start his own harassment campaign to be accepted into the alt right.

In my experience with proud centrists who promote the "middle ground" as the solution to all problems, they have a funny habit of drifting towards degenerate and toxic views over a long enough timeline.

I suspect this is because they notice awful persons being (rightly) kicked to the curb, shout "THIS IS A JOB FOR CAPTAIN MODERATE!" and fly in to defend rotten people. Striving to see things their way in the name of Fair and Balanced.

Eventually, Captain Moderate begins to rationalize that obviously bad and inexcusable behavior is simply the result "difference of opinion" or "controversial views" or "alternative ideas".

OP
OP
CannonFodder52
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Looks like one of those Magic harassment people is now going to be speaking at the Kilroy event lol

zABDjcm.png

I agreed with his entire defense of Dark Souls 2 and still can not think a more obnoxious and annoying way he could have made that video. It's like he made it on purpose to paint himself as someone I don't ever want to see talking about games ever again.
Yea, I feel like he's trying to play a character when he argues his points as objective truth in an obnoxious manner. I doubt it does him any favors for people who just stumbled onto his channel/new viewers.
I like his Fallout 3 video quite a bit though.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also, coming in hot

This is Boogie talking with the dude that fucking lead a harassment campaign against a MTG cosplayer

Boogie is 100% complete utter fucking scum and not worth defending in any way.

The scum and coward showing himself for what he truly his, I'm maintaining my position that he is a despicable and disgusting person even if some of his defenders try to come here saying how much of a ''hateful person'' I am for insulting their fence-sitting hero.

JCHandsom

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
Does anyone keep getting hit with Prager U adds on Youtube? I was just watching Youtube on my phone and I swear for like 4 videos in a row I got a different one, all on video game related videos. Last one even featured Mike Rowe about to tell me something "without any agenda" right before I hit that skip video button.

Deleted member 9330

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone keep getting hit with Prager U adds on Youtube? I was just watching Youtube on my phone and I swear for like 4 videos in a row I got a different one, all on video game related videos. Last one even featured Mike Rowe about to tell me something "without any agenda" right before I hit that skip video button.

I have never been happier for Youtube red

Oct 25, 2017
I do see the appeal in defending the indefensible, or at least those with indefensible views. I think it comes from trying to see the good in everyone, or at least the morally grey that we all fall under. You likely know someone with similar reprehensible views, especially if you live in America, and people project those attacks onto them. As for why the defense doesn't go both ways, the illusion that the other side holds all the cards and has a stranglehold on all industries is what leads their defense to not be equal across the board, and the logic "why would you defend something that's so obviously right" becomes the most prominent rationalization. I've seen that exact defense used before from some of these e-celebs; "everyone else is already doing it, so I don't need to throw my hat in that ring". Or people use that one quote that I always forget about the need to defend unpopular speech precisely because the popular speech is already self-evident or something.

I have a very conservative brother-in-law. He voted for Trump, thinks the stuff with Roy Moore is fake news, is pro-life, believes homosexuality is a choice, refuses to wear a Kippah when we have Passover, and probably a few other views I don't know. He's also incredibly nice, loves his dog, has never been anything but polite to everyone I've seen him talk to regardless of race, political views, sexual orientation or even gender identity, donates to good causes, and best of all brought my sister out of a crippling depression. People aren't black and white; they aren't super villains happily clapping their hands as the rights of minorities are taken away and they aren't saints that can do no wrong.

I extend that belief to people that have fallen in with bad crowds. I hate to bring up Gamergate, but that thread about Witchfire got me thinking about another figure in it; American Mcgee. How can someone who was for inclusivity in the industry and his own games, as well as someone whose sister got kidnapped and probably killed (so he should be able to empathize), align himself with a harassment campaign? Does he not know? Are his priorities just out of whack? Does he just not like Anita? I remember he once wrote a whole post on Facebook mentioning his alignment, but he didn't say anything about the harassment or the figures that were on the side of the harassed; he just spoke about censorship and his discomfort with it after describing his experience making the first Alice game and the reluctance of certain voices being credited because of what the game entailed, and IIRC the troubles of it even getting published because of the subject matter. Maybe other people in the movement are just like him; not believing in the full mission statement of harassment and pushing women/minorities out of gaming and just latching on to one aspect. That obviously doesn't excuse them, but I feel it makes things more understandable for some of them at least.

Which brings me to my next point. It seems impossible to be a free speech absolutist without either aligning yourself with or being a useful idiot for some despicable people. I've been called a Nazi on twitter for defending the rights of those despicable people. I'm Jewish; I know what the Nazis did. My great aunt had a front row seat to Mengele's horror show as he sewed infant twins together without anesthesia. And yes, I know background doesn't prevent you from falling in with that crowd as Milo did, but I'm not like that. I'm just someone that greatly aligns with the ACLU when it comes to free speech. It's the same with my discomfort around "bash the fash" as a widespread thing even if I'll never feel bad for the individuals that get punched.

It's just been tough for me to navigate the current political landscape even beyond interpersonal relations. A big part of my identity is my sense of humor which is somewhat edgy, but it seems like having an edgy sense of humor and being progressive is incompatible these days. When gay marriage became legal, it was one of the most exciting days of my life. My cousin proposed to his fiance in Manhattan with a flash mob that we were all part of as the backdrop. It ended up being the best wedding I ever went to. And I've fought for progressive causes beyond just that, even if I certainly could have done more. And yet I've been called a garbage person on this very site (by a mod on the old site no less) for looking back at my time as part of the communities on Newgrounds and 4chan with fond nostalgia. Am I part of the problem if I continue to enjoy these edgy people by giving them views? Do I need to recreate my identity from scratch with a new, more subdued sense of humor? Do I even have the strength to do that when I already get such little enjoyment out of life in general?

So yeah, that was longer that I expected it to be, but maybe Boogie has a similar mindset with his constant fence-sitting?

Last edited:

RellikSK

Nov 1, 2017
I do see the appeal in defending the indefensible, or at least those with indefensible views. I think it comes from trying to see the good in everyone, or at least the morally grey that we all fall under. You likely know someone with similar reprehensible views, especially if you live in America, and people project those attacks onto them. As for why the defense doesn't go both ways, the illusion that the other side holds all the cards and has a stranglehold on all industries is what leads their defense to not be equal across the board, and the logic "why would you defend something that's so obviously right" becomes the most prominent rationalization. I've seen that exact defense used before from some of these e-celebs; "everyone else is already doing it, so I don't need to throw my hat in that ring". Or people use that one quote that I always forget about the need to defend unpopular speech precisely because the popular speech is already self-evident or something.

I have a very conservative brother-in-law. He voted for Trump, thinks the stuff with Roy Moore is fake news, is pro-life, believes homosexuality is a choice, refuses to wear a Kippah when we have Passover, and probably a few other views I don't know. He's also incredibly nice, loves his dog, has never been anything but polite to everyone I've seen him talk to regardless of race, political views, sexual orientation or even gender identity, donates to good causes, and best of all brought my sister out of a crippling depression. People aren't black and white; they aren't super villains happily clapping their hands as the rights of minorities are taken away and they aren't saints that can do no wrong.

I extend that belief to people that have fallen in with bad crowds. I hate to bring up Gamergate, but that thread about Witchfire got me thinking about another figure in it; American Mcgee. How can someone who was for inclusivity in the industry and his own games, as well as someone whose sister got kidnapped and probably killed (so he should be able to empathize), align himself with a harassment campaign? Does he not know? Are his priorities just out of whack? Does he just not like Anita? I remember he once wrote a whole post on Facebook mentioning his alignment, but he didn't say anything about the harassment or the figures that were on the side of the harassed; he just spoke about censorship and his discomfort with it after describing his experience making the first Alice game and the reluctance of certain voices being credited because of what the game entailed, and IIRC the troubles of it even getting published because of the subject matter. Maybe other people in the movement are just like him; not believing in the full mission statement of harassment and pushing women/minorities out of gaming and just latching on to one aspect. That obviously doesn't excuse them, but I feel it makes things more understandable for some of them at least.

Which brings me to my next point. It seems impossible to be a free speech absolutist without either aligning yourself with or being a useful idiot for some despicable people. I've been called a Nazi on twitter for defending the rights of those despicable people. I'm Jewish; I know what the Nazis did. My great aunt had a front row seat to Mengele's horror show as he sewed infant twins together without anesthesia. And yes, I know background doesn't prevent you from falling in with that crowd as Milo did, but I'm not like that. I'm just someone that greatly aligns with the ACLU when it comes to free speech. It's the same with my discomfort around "bash the fash" as a widespread thing even if I'll never feel bad for the individuals that get punched.

It's just been tough for me to navigate the current political landscape even beyond interpersonal relations. A big part of my identity is my sense of humor which is somewhat edgy, but it seems like having an edgy sense of humor and being progressive is incompatible these days. When gay marriage became legal, it was one of the most exciting days of my life. My cousin proposed to his fiance in Manhattan with a flash mob that we were all part of as the backdrop. It ended up being the best wedding I ever went to. And I've fought for progressive causes beyond just that, even if I certainly could have done more. And yet I've been called a garbage person on this very site for looking back at my time as part of the communities on Newgrounds and 4chan with fond nostalgia. Am I part of the problem if I continue to enjoy these edgy people by giving them views? Do I need to recreate my identity from scratch with a new, more subdued sense of humor? Do I even have the strength to do that when I already get such little enjoyment out of life in general?

So yeah, that was longer that I expected it to be, but maybe Boogie has a similar mindset with his constant fence-sitting?

I agree to most of this, I have friends who voted for Brexit but are also some of the nicest people once you get to know them.

Boogie if I knew him irl I could probably get along with him to some extent. However the rules are bit different when you have a audience of that size. Boogie isnt your brother, he is someone in the community who has a ton of reach, stuff he says has alot more wieght and impact than a random person. By him defending Jeremy, he is saying the people who got Jeremy kicked out are wrong, the people who recieved harrassment are wrong for complaining and getting Jeremy kicked out.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
I think about stuff like that when I think about young people, like, really young, teenagers, 15 or 16 years old, they literally don't know better. Even people on their mid-20s are likely to be useful idiots without knowing it any better.
There was this period of time when people were really not well informed about what GG was, "alt-right" wasn't a thing, and on and on, and I get myself thinking if it is just my patience that is running low, but I am buying less and less that people are ignorant.
You can defend someone's free speech while recognizing the sociological phenomena of alt-right harassment campaigns against people due to their gender, skin color, religion, the whole thing.

This thing with the MtG cosplayer, fuck man, she wasn't even a political figure, she wasn't even someone like Anita who is doing political content, she is a woman, that's it, a woman who cosplays. She got bullied and threatened and pointed as an example to how women exploit the sexual insecurities of nerds and all she did was being herself. JonTron held the belief that black people are threat for being black, for existing while black. This is the part where I have no patience with people going "meet me in the middle" in these situations.

This MtG harasser and JonTron aren't adovcating for political positions, they aren't defending economical systems, policies, how big is the government, international trade, so on, they are advocating that people - for the crime of being people - to be subjected to violence.
I think this applies to the left in some scenarios too, but if you can't distinguish "meeting in the middle" someone who thinks that people, for being people, for being black, for being women, for being muslim, should be treated as second class citizens from people who defend free market, less welfare, and so on, then there's something clearly wrong about what you believe is legitimate political discourse and just giving a free pass to hate speech.

"Meeting in the middle" is the story of democracy post - WW2. Free markets, yeah, but regulated. Capitalism, yeah, but with welfare state. And so on. Most of our laws are things that neither extremes are really happy about.
This new "meeting in the middle" is not the democratic exchange of ideas, it is the criminalization of human beings for being human beings. If someone like Boogie can't undrstand the difference between being a conservative with legitimate concerns about how social progress is codified into law and a neo-nazi, then fuck him, he is not a child nor a teenager, he is also active in these discussions for years now. He knows better. We know he knows. He can keep playing the part all he wants, but his entire schtick is to legitimize hate speech. His only role in this scenarios is to be the neo-nazi enabler and helper.

But then again, that's the problem with our recent times. Where does the conservative end and the neo-nazi begin? During Trump's election, when everyone thought he would lose, you could see conservatism to begin recoiling from white supremacy and outright mysoginy, but nope, their guy won, so fuck that, let's blurry that fucking line. So I do believe a lot of innocents bystandes, so to speak, or the normies on the 4chan language, are genuinely caught in the crossfire and honestly did not realized they are no longer defending a kind of burkean conservatism, but instead outright defense of genocide.
Boogie, in particular? He knows. It has been pointed out to him. People tried. He just doesn't care. He is fine living in a world where people can advocate for genocide. It's not against him. He just want the victims to stop complaining so loud and ruining his chill.

Oct 25, 2017
I agree to most of this, I have friends who voted for Brexit but are also some of the nicest people. Boogie if I knew him irl I could probably get along with him to some extent. However the rules are bit different when you have a audience of that size. Boogie isnt your brother, he is someone in the community who has a ton of reach, stuff he says has alot more wieght and impact than a random person. By him defending Jeremy, he is saying the people who got Jeremy kicked out are wrong, the people who recieved harrassment are wrong for complaining and getting Jeremy kicked out.

Oh, I agree entirely. The dynamic is completely different when you're famous. Which I think is another thing about why e-celebs kind of fall into this rabbit hole where they end up being awful. They're all self-made. They were never given training in PR, they don't have agents to tell them when to keep their mouth shut, etc. These are people that act the same way when they had a fanbase of 100 as they do when they have a fanbase of 1 million. They think they're just like everyone else when that couldn't be further from the truth, and some have trouble accepting that.

It sucks because the idea of being a self-made famous person is a really appealing and romantic idea, but it comes with the baggage of not knowing how the hell you're supposed to handle it. Not only does their reach get amplified, the effect of their interpersonal relations do as well. Boogie probably sees himself the way I do when I defend my brother-in-law without acknowledging that that scale is just completely incomparable.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't care how polite Trump voters are in casual settings when they're still voting for an agenda that hurts minorities and the country as a whole.

That a snake wears a skin doesn't negate the fact it's a snake.

HarryHengst

Oct 27, 2017
Loving a dog or being nice to your wife doesn't make you a good person. If you willingly vote for people who want to take away rights from certain minority groups, who want to destroy labor, continue polluting the environment and such nice things, you are a piece of shit, even if you love ten dogs and donate to twenty charities.

Oct 25, 2017
I get what you guys are saying, but these people exist and there's a lot of them. We have to live with them and at least try to get along. It would be a lot easier if they were a major minority, but they're not, they're 63 million strong. I'm not going to take a hardline stance against them and start cutting them out of my life, especially in the case of my brother-in-law which would seriously threaten my livelihood.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
We have to live with them and at least try to get along.

Nah, we really don't. We need to raise awareness in the people the popular conservative agenda is more or less trying to excuse from the species. The actual majority needs to mobilize.

Your reasons for breaking bread with your brother in law and anyone else like him are yours alone. I can't afford to associate with anyone like that in the same respect you can't break it off.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Is Destiny still lurking? Any interesting debates planned in the near future? We need some controversy for Christmas.

RellikSK

Nov 1, 2017
Is Destiny still lurking? Any interesting debates planned in the near future? We need some controversy for Christmas.

Dont think Destiny will be back unless another thread on his debates happens. Also Destiny doesnt really plan most of his debates, he gets into twitter arguements and then gets people to go to voice chat from there.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Does Boogie ever add anything to the table other than trying to make people feel sorry for him?

Speaking about Boogie, was there proof that somebody put out a hit on him via the darkweb? He was so unhinged when he showed his colours during GG at the ancient land that I find it hard to believe 90% of what he said e.g. When he was Anita was horrible to him at Twitch Con last year when an eyewitness said she just tried to explain why she thought the way he closed a panel was fucked up in a calm manner then tried to console him once she realised she upset him.

Destiny's practically been debating nightly as of late. The issue with he's been debating stupid people on nuanced controversial topics. Unless you want to see people who go on about how people get triggered screaming because they're too dumb to get how debates/English works then there's not much there.

RellikSK

Nov 1, 2017
Speaking about Boogie, was there proof that somebody put out a hit on him via the darkweb? He was so unhinged when he showed his colours during GG at the ancient land that I find it hard to believe 90% of what he said e.g. When he was Anita was horrible to him at Twitch Con last year when an eyewitness said she just tried to explain why she thought the way he closed a panel was fucked up in a calm manner then tried to console him once she realised she upset him.

It was Vidcon early this year. And Boogie didnt really say anything bad about Anita in the video he made. Just some people tried to spin it as Anita was being horrible to Boogie. When all it was, was Boogie being super anxious meeing her, she was probably abit unhinged from the day before(or earlier that same day) with the Sargon incident. They talked it out and left on decent terms.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Destiny's practically been debating nightly as of late. The issue with he's been debating stupid people on nuanced controversial topics. Unless you want to see people who go on about how people get triggered screaming because they're too dumb to get how debates/English works then there's not much there.

That's kind of what I was getting at, debating those people or a 4chan pedophile for 3 hours seems like a giant waste of time and energy.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
It was Vidcon early this year. And Boogie didnt really say anything bad about Anita in the video he made. Just some people tried to spin it as Anita was being horrible to Boogie. When all it was, was Boogie being super anxious meeing her, she was probably abit unhinged from the day before(or earlier that same day) with the Sargon incident. They talked it out and left on decent terms.

I was being a little harsh with my word usage, I was just saying he usually goes out of the way to make himself the victim. Whilst he said they talked it out he also painted Anita being more upset than he was and that he'd gone through his material and said he was told everything okay when it was questionable.

Anyway, another panellist there went into it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbM69Zz-94U

ZephyrGuevara

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Texas, USA
I get what you guys are saying, but these people exist and there's a lot of them. We have to live with them and at least try to get along. It would be a lot easier if they were a major minority, but they're not, they're 63 million strong. I'm not going to take a hardline stance against them and start cutting them out of my life, especially in the case of my brother-in-law which would seriously threaten my livelihood.
I can understand you doing what you have to do to get by. I don't usually like to tell people how to live their lives or what to do. But this is your own problem and you will be a coward if you refuse to take a hardline against reich-wingers.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, that entire debacle must have slipped my mind and I was only thinking of the "out of context" Pewdiepie stuff. Yeah, that was really bad. And he didn't even really apologize for it either...

It sucks because I liked the guy, but the shifting climate of Youtube really made a ton of people bitter and aggressive. Maybe at some point in the future, he won't suck anymore. A recent tweet at least tells me he realizes it:

When I discovered h3h3 on YT, I thought they were leftist level headed content creators and couldn't be happier to have found someone safe to watch.

Then they made a video essentially blaming women for all their "complaints contained in the feminist movement".

Then I unsubscribed, and have hated ever since.

Oct 25, 2017
I can understand you doing what you have to do to get by. I don't usually like to tell people how to live their lives or what to do. But this is your own problem and you will be a coward if you refuse to take a hardline against reich-wingers.

I should mention that there's a line. I'm not going to maintain a relationship with someone that is truly alt-right or is all about questioning the Holocaust and nonsense like that. Maybe if they change their ways later down the line I'd be willing to rekindle that relationship, but in that moment they'll mean nothing to me. I won't make a scene in public whenever they're around and be polite if they initiate a conversation, but that's the most I'd do.

But people voting for the illusion of their own interests and holding some regressive views but otherwise being mostly apolitical? I may hound them for it, but that alone won't make me cut them out of my life. As I said, I'm not going to believe that 63 million people are just wholesale awful and should be isolated or something. If others do believe that and want to cut them out of their lives, that's fine, but that isn't me.

It's a bit more complicated with family and other people I kind of have to interact with to not piss off my parents since I'm still reliant on them. The good thing is my mom feels the same way I do about cutting out the true alt-right people from our lives and flat out said she would disown my sister and her husband if they came out as that.

ZephyrGuevara

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Texas, USA
I should mention that there's a line. I'm not going to maintain a relationship with someone that is truly alt-right or is all about questioning the Holocaust and nonsense like that. Maybe if they change their ways later down the line I'd be willing to rekindle that relationship, but in that moment they'll mean nothing to me. I won't make a scene in public whenever they're around and be polite if they initiate a conversation, but that's the most I'd do.

But people voting for the illusion of their own interests and holding some regressive views but otherwise being mostly apolitical? I may hound them for it, but that alone won't make me cut them out of my life. As I said, I'm not going to believe that 63 million people are just wholesale awful and should be isolated or something. If others do believe that and want to cut them out of their lives, that's fine, but that isn't me.

It's a bit more complicated with family and other people I kind of have to interact with to not piss off my parents since I'm still reliant on them. The good thing is my mom feels the same way I do about cutting out the true alt-right people from our lives and flat out said she would disown my sister and her husband if they came out as that.
I can agree with most of what you said except this. Not saying that all of them are wholesale awful. But a huge chunk are.

Oct 25, 2017
I can agree with most of what you said except this. Not saying that all of them are wholesale awful. But a huge chunk are.
I'd say a huge chunk are completely uneducated, and our public systems have failed them. Then at places where they can be challenged and opened up to a different world outside of the lies they are fed, Facebook and YouTube instead see this as an opportunity to only feed them more aggressive content regardless if it's rooted in truth or not. 63 million people aren't super racists like Trump is and were raised on the basis of eugenics.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Didn't he used to make "funny" (Only seen clips of it in an angry joe review) exaggerated outrage videos about video games

I thought that's how he got popular
Francis started it but his woes me draw my Life video went viral as all hell.

Being pitiful is his shield against the bullshit he says. People are finally realising that, cause guess what you can have a shit life and be obese whilst being a shitty person. They don't make you good anymore than being a gym rat with a great life.

For some reason he got a pass for way too long.

Oct 26, 2017
The irony of a "free speech conference" limiting your speech about them for 3 years.
I'm reading the thread. Supposedly their reasoning is for "safety". Literally that's the only reason they gave for the NDA. Then they're downplaying the non-compete because they say they're open to negotiating terms. So why have it in the contract in the first place? How is this idiocy real?

Hat22

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhNISZJlox4

Is Russia enough to hate Kyle? He's always up to date and very great at describing things.

Seems like the Killroy Free Speech event all the skeptics are going to, is hiding something.

Safety? The guest list seems to be a bunch of youtubers.

I suspect this is because they notice awful persons being (rightly) kicked to the curb, shout "THIS IS A JOB FOR CAPTAIN MODERATE!" and fly in to defend rotten people. Striving to see things their way in the name of Fair and Balanced.

I think this is what happens when people try to shut others down.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
My conspiracy mind goes directly that there will be actual neonazis there, swastika, tiki torches and all, trying to recrute people and the nda is about that.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Harris is quite the back peddler tbh
<Citation needed>
If you're referring to him abandoning his video on Milo (it's why his hair was dyed for a long time), he's said he wasn't satisfied with how it was turning out and abandoned it. As a content creator, I can understand this since i've had several videos scripted, recorded and even partially edited only to scrap them for one reason or another, with quality of the video being the main one I come across.

P.S. He should make whatever he wants to, be it gaming, politics, soy diets and so on.

LOL what

He's not a backpeddler because he cancels a video. It's not like he's admitting Milo has a point or something.
Never said he was. Re-read my post and what's it responding to.

Last edited: