• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Browsing the Nintendo UK website, I came across a page for this game.

LEGO® Builder's Journey | Nintendo Switch download software | Games | Nintendo

It's an Apple Arcade game right now and there's no mention of it coming to consoles from what I can see, so it looks like someone put the page up early.

And it looks really cute!

NSwitchDS_LegoBuildersJourney_01.jpg
NSwitchDS_LegoBuildersJourney_03.jpg

A story about play, connections and adventure.

Step through levels brick by brick with puzzles that sometimes ask us to follow the instructions… and sometimes to be creative and break the rules.

Builder's Journey is a poetic puzzle that takes place in a LEGO® brick world, brought to life with the most accurately rendered LEGO® elements yet to feature on screens. Be taken through a breathtaking world filled with brick-by-brick effects, accompanied by a beautiful soundtrack.

Throughout the narrative, there will be ups and downs, challenges and celebrations. Take the time to experiment, and most importantly, to play. Figuring out who we are and what we become is the Builder's Journey.

Edit: Steam listing too.

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
This looks really pretty, I'll have to check it out. Is it just, like, a puzzle game?

Novocaine

Oct 26, 2017
Looks nice but I didn't enjoy playing it much. It might go better with proper controls over touch though.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
£17.99 is a big ask for a game that lasted me maybe… less than two hours?

It is essentially 'Monument Valley' in LEGO form, albeit with a nicely presented story.

It's a short but sweet game with virtually zero replay value, and I say this as someone who has not only posted over 100+ comments in the LEGO thread on here, but is also my main hobby … 😊

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Price concerns aside, it's a fantastic game. I loved my time with it when I played it on my phone. It's my favourite LEGO game ever, full stop. If you need a relaxing palate cleanser, this is it.

Beeblebrox

Oct 28, 2017
Would love to try this out if it comes to PlayStation (but probably on some sale, since 18 GBP is a bit much).