OrangeKnight

May 8, 2023
So I have a question for the peeps who already built the Interceptor. I feel like certain elements on the wings (including those tiny things you push in between the upper and lower part of the wings) should have been mirrored, but are not. Another example; there is a tiny 'cable' on one of the wing blades and on the right wing it is up, while on the left it is down. It looks like that on the box too so it seems to be a design choiche, but it feels a bit weird to me.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Cat looks fantastic, but I still won't buy that thing lol

21349_WEB_SEC03_NOBG.png

the shaping is done so, so well. Fantastic model, but it's not MY cat so I don't care :D

sAbobo

Dec 1, 2018
Cat looks fantastic, but I still won't buy that thing lol

21349_WEB_SEC03_NOBG.png

the shaping is done so, so well. Fantastic model, but it's not MY cat so I don't care :D
You know there's gonna be a Moc business on rebrickable to customize to submitted pictures, along with sticker sheet PDFs for stripes and such within a week of the set releasing.

BradleyLove

Oct 29, 2017
Just finished 75375 Millennium Falcon. What. A. Build.

Really, really enjoyed my time with this build. It's hard to explain or pinpoint exactly why, but it was incredibly satisfying to do. It also had a solidity to the whole thing so I felt more relaxed when building. Looks great finished too. I love this starship range, can't wait to see what else Lego bring.

Hello Snake

Nov 25, 2020
Canada
Just finished 75375 Millennium Falcon. What. A. Build.

Really, really enjoyed my time with this build. It's hard to explain or pinpoint exactly why, but it was incredibly satisfying to do. It also had a solidity to the whole thing so I felt more relaxed when building. Looks great finished too. I love this starship range, can't wait to see what else Lego bring.
Same. Half way through building I ordered the Tantive IV and made plans to try to get the Executor before it retires. I still have the last 3 bags left, which I'll finish today.

I could see myself stop buying the playscale sets in order to afford more of these, but I'll miss the minifigs.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
So I would like to get the pieces to build a couple extra display stands like the ones that come with the midi scale Star Wars ships, after seeing how well the one that came with Invisible Hand looks. I intend to use them for the regular scale TIE Interceptor and Bomber, the Interceptor especially because I don't like how setting on its wings seems to put pressure on the cockpit joints. I have no idea how to go about purchasing spare bricks in an efficient way. I see Bricklink is basically a collection of individual sellers, but I assume I can't guarantee I'd be able to get all the pieces I need from one seller so I'd be paying shipping out the wazoo. Lego.com seems to have individual bricks, but they cost more per brick and certain bricks tend to be unavailable that way. Does anyone know the best way of doing this?

sAbobo

Dec 1, 2018
So I would like to get the pieces to build a couple extra display stands like the ones that come with the midi scale Star Wars ships, after seeing how well the one that came with Invisible Hand looks. I intend to use them for the regular scale TIE Interceptor and Bomber, the Interceptor especially because I don't like how setting on its wings seems to put pressure on the cockpit joints. I have no idea how to go about purchasing spare bricks in an efficient way. I see Bricklink is basically a collection of individual sellers, but I assume I can't guarantee I'd be able to get all the pieces I need from one seller so I'd be paying shipping out the wazoo. Lego.com seems to have individual bricks, but they cost more per brick and certain bricks tend to be unavailable that way. Does anyone know the best way of doing this?
If you don't mind altbricks there is always wobrick or webrick were you can import a parts list to get it done as easy as possible.

Hello Snake

Nov 25, 2020
Canada
I've been having trouble with trying to buy parts for ship stands and mods only on lego.com. Invariably there will be some pieces they don't have, or requires the 'standard' pieces from Europe fee since I didn't meet the $20 minimum. I've found it discouraging, and basically have given up on ordering pieces. Maybe I'll just get enough 'bestseller' parts to make minifig stands, and forget the mods or ship stands. I know there's Bricklink, but the shipping fees can be very pricey.

But that's just the way it is. I could get what I need if I was willing to pay for it.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really like the painting in the first place so I was never going to get it but that's actually a lot better than I expected. Nice parts use with the angles and curves.

LiquidDom

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm building the TDK Trilogy Tumbler Batmobile that came out a few years ago, and if anyone else has this set hopefully they can help me. I'm on bag 4 which has the windshield panes… do these not click into place? Looks like they just rest at an angle on the front of the Tumbler, and I can't possibly push any harder without this thing crumbling in my hands so I'm just curious lol

sAbobo

Dec 1, 2018
So I'm building the TDK Trilogy Tumbler Batmobile that came out a few years ago, and if anyone else has this set hopefully they can help me. I'm on bag 4 which has the windshield panes… do these not click into place? Looks like they just rest at an angle on the front of the Tumbler, and I can't possibly push any harder without this thing crumbling in my hands so I'm just curious lol

View: https://youtu.be/GKgtFRhX6Gs
Think this is the right set, should be able to see how they do it. If wrong set I'm sure you can find a build for any other set number.

LiquidDom

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

View: https://youtu.be/GKgtFRhX6Gs
Think this is the right set, should be able to see how they do it. If wrong set I'm sure you can find a build for any other set number.
Thank you! I had to watch it a few times since it's a speed build timelapse but I noticed in the end that they clicked in somehow. I just kept messing with it until I got one side to click in and then I finally got the other.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Honestly, I think a 300pc tiny frame and background setup and a cute Mona Lisa minifig to put in there would have been the by far cuter and more creative solution lol. Now I want that but for every famous portrait.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
For some reason it really bothers me that the board is two studs high but the golden border only covers the upper level. I guess it makes it easier to pick up, but knowing Lego it's probably a cost-cutting thing...

Like yourself, I thought this at first however, upon closer inspection, those gold pieces around the border is actually a wedge brick, if that's the correct term for them:

40719_box5_v39.jpg

This chess set is still slightly overpriced, and the lack of a stud on the squares is a little bit puzzling, but I like it!

I don't even buy LEGO Star Wars (thank goodness…), but even I can tell that this is too small.

OIP.y9bBSCEJpgpQw_0KoV_w7wAAAA

Sorry, but Lisa's smile is much too noticeable, and you have a problem when the gold frame is more appealing than the main art work itself.

Last edited:

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Like yourself, I thought this at first however, upon closer inspection, those gold pieces around the border is actually a wedge brick, if that's the correct term for them:

40719_box5_v39.jpg

This chess set is still slightly overpriced, and the lack of a stud on the squares is a little bit puzzling, but I like it!

I don't even buy LEGO Star Wars (thank goodness…), but even I can tell that this is too small.

OIP.y9bBSCEJpgpQw_0KoV_w7wAAAA

Sorry, but Lisa's smile is much too noticeable, and you have a problem when the gold frame is more appealing than the main art work itself.
Oh, you're right! I still hate that you can see the naked studs between the gold pieces on the lower level...

Hello Snake

Nov 25, 2020
Canada
I finished the midi Falcon, I love it. I'm really impressed with how they got the angles by snapping the top and bottom halves together. I don't know how they come up with this stuff.

The Tantive IV came from Costco today, not sure when I'll build it.

Today I quickly built the polybag AAT I got at Toysrus a while ago, meh. Going to pick up the polybag Interceptor tomorrow. I just get these cause they're cheap.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Old leak picture seems smallish for that piece count but yeah, both versions of Deku tree so could be a bunch of extra parts depending on what one you make.

KeRaSh

Oct 26, 2017
UCS TI came today. Outside box looked lite DPD kicked it all the way from the Czech Republican Lego warehouse to my doorstep in Germany.
Thankfully everything inside was perfectly fine.
Hopefully I can start the build soon.

Deku tree, 2500 pieces, $299, sept 1.

Wow, that's a higher piece count than I've expected.
I don't like the look of the old leaked image. Hopefully the final product looks much nicer...

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
Picked up a couple of the Jurassic Park sets this week - Dilophosaurus Attack and Triceratops Research. I really wanna complete the minifig set but man the Brachiosaurus and Visitor Centre are kinda garbage price vs. content.

KeRaSh

Oct 26, 2017

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck. They also say they will be putting the instructions up for it when they get around to making them. Don't think my hands could handle all those smol pieces. Well and the cost.

AquaRegia

Oct 25, 2017

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Lego retro radio up on the site. Bit of a weird one. Not hugely expensive and maybe in that typewriter vein of retro object d'art. Sound brick with static/tuning whine is cute

sAbobo

Dec 1, 2018
I hope the newest isn't what the deku tree actually looks like. Bad Moc up, nevermind. If it is it doesn't look like the previous "leak". I'll post a picture soonish. Plus a new piratish style ship with the Endurance and the gwp for barud dur, fell east with three new minis.

Last edited:

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Will be interesting to see how they do the Endurance. I'm guessing more like the titanic since it was an actual ship, in that it will be more realistic.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
I hope the newest isn't what the deku tree actually looks like. Bad Moc up, nevermind. If it is it doesn't look like the previous "leak". I'll post a picture soonish. Plus a new piratish style ship with the Endurance and the gwp for barud dur, fell east with three new minis.
I'd guess Nazgul King, Theoden and Eowyn, and it'll be scalped immediately because Lego seems to really love to push scalping for some reason.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
we are getting a big Lego Endurance ship around November it seems. I love my Queen Annes Revenge and have Destiny's bounty and titanic in my backlog as they take up a lot of shelf space, but may not be able to resist if its done well.

Also flipped from not interested to very tempted by Notre Dame. The reviews talking about how the building is broken down to replicate the way the real place was built in phases, along with more of the little tidbits as you build along has me intrigued more than I expected. Maybe it'll be a non-exclusive and I'll keep an eye out for discounts but I'll try and hold off until the end of the year to see what my spend has been for the year. Hasn't been too bad so far with the upcoming Artemis my first big spend