• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, i thought he and DiCaprio both signed up to adapt The Wager. I enjoyed the book so I was looking forward to that. Maybe it's a further down the line thing as they need a script.

n0stalghia

Banned
Jan 26, 2023
Austria
Biopics...

giphy.gif
Oppen Heimer Style

Serpico99

Oct 29, 2017
NYC
I dont care for music industry biopics. I skipped Elvis, queen, Dylan, and Marley, but I trust in Scorsese to make it more interesting that the run of the mill biopic.

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
I'd be very interested in a Sinatra biopic made by a legendary director like Scorsese. Lots of material to work with there.

GoodGrief

Jan 24, 2024
I like how in this very thread you have people talking about what an asshole Sinatra was and his personal life, and others going "a musician biopic? Yawn what's interesting about that"

I'm hype. Marty making a movie about a famous dude with mob ties. Seems peak.

Takamura-San

Oct 25, 2017
Seems redundant. The late Phil Hartman already starred on the defacto Sinatra Biopic. Leo can't top that.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
For the Sinatra movie, maybe they'll pull a Bohemian Rhapsody and get a soundalike to do his singing voice.
My vote goes to Mark Tremonti (guitarist for Creed/Alter Bridge, singer for solo stuff). He does an uncanny impersonation.

www.youtube.com

Mark Tremonti Sings Frank Sinatra - "Fly Me To The Moon" (Official Video)

Mark Tremonti Sings Frank Sinatra - "Fly Me To The Moon" (Official Video) Mark Tremonti Sings Frank Sinatra - Out Now! Grab your copy here - https://linktr.e...