• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bear Patrol

Oct 27, 2017
People are so fucking dumb about this. Can't wait for more people to out their dumb asses over their shit-tier opinions.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
*Specifically* an anti-vax video where the point of contention is that one of the reactive enzymes used in the vaccine's development is named after Lucifer (because part of the reaction is that it's bioluminescent).

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I remember when conspiracy theories were cool and harmless like Area 51.

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Sadly I'm not too surprised based on some interviews I read of her shortly after Black Panther came out

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I remember when conspiracy theories were cool and harmless like Area 51.
giphy.gif

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
*Specifically* an anti-vax video where the point of contention is that one of the reactive enzymes used in the vaccine's development is named after Lucifer (because part of the reaction is that it's bioluminescent).

Yeah, I feel like this isn't the first time she shows she's on the wackier 'Satanic messages are hidden in QR codes!!' conspiracy Christianity.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019

Lucifer means bringer of light and is closely associated with Venus and was before the Bible took a similar name. I'm not sure what's so bad about it? :) I happen to think we need more light in these dark times.

May 19, 2020
a quick look at the author of the video shows him as some spirtual guru/wealth counselor scam artist type. and an anti-vaxxer to boot. quality signal boost for sure. /s

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
It's sad but I don't see stuff like this preventing her from taking over Black Panther. It's even sadder because she seems like a great actor and could take it in a totally different direction while remaining true to the themes of the first movie.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Black Panther 2 will open with her stuck in Oakland traffic for the entire film while the plot happens in Wakanda.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
It's sad but I don't see stuff like this preventing her from taking over Black Panther. It's even sadder because she seems like a great actor and could take it in a totally different direction while remaining true to the themes of the first movie.
I just don't think she should because she doesn't have the acting chops for it.

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
Even before this I was fully on the recast T'challa train. Why suddenly end his story? Boseman was a great actor but he shouldn't be the only T'challa.

Mar 3, 2019
Honestly in my timeline and comments on Twitter, I'm seeing a bunch of people comparing the vaccine to the tuskagee experiments and saying Bill gates manufactured the vaccine to trick black people. When the vaccine comes out it's gonna be a shitshow

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
yeah after her "antichrist agenda" tweet the other week this is about what I'd expect