• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Feige is about to turn Black Panther into CG Android mechabot and call it a day.
This shit is too tiring to deal with and keep track of.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017

Damn didn't connect it with Biden till yall said it.

Fucking hell this sucks. She's on the deep end forsure. Whether her PR manager or Disney gonna stop her who knows, but I don't think it'll take long for her to delete this shit if her inner circle is serious in stopping this.

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
We've gotten multiple Peter Parkers and Bruce Waynes...so at this point, why not? The character means so much to many people. Get a new Shuri and hand it down to her down the line.
Yup they should just continue telling the story they intended for Chadwick Boseman. T'challa is a great character that shouldn't be put to the side.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Damn didn't connect it with Biden till yall said it.

Fucking hell this sucks. She's on the deep end forsure. Whether her PR manager or Disney gonna stop her who knows, but I don't think it'll take long for her to delete this shit if her inner circle is serious in stopping this.
Way too late for deleting. She's already fired.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
I've been saying this, I think everyone has been saying this.

Just find a wakanda stone or something that controls time/dimensions. Its marvel for christs sake.

Even better. Deathmonger.

He has a paw scar across his eye.

Know you're being silly, but just speaking in general: I'd legit rather recast MBJ as T'Challa then go through whatever hoops it'd take to somehow redeem Killmonger. I'd go so far as to argue that it'd be less insulting.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't think folks realize how pervasive anti-institutional and skeptical thought is in minority communities. Most people aren't as loud with it as some celebrities, but still.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I remember her on the Russell Davies UK shows, Cucumber and Banana, playing a lesbian and it was nice to see her get more roles after that. After this, umm okay nevermind. Wonder what happened? Interesting how this article mentions neither of those shows.

www.hollywoodreporter.com

‘Black Panther’ Breakout Letitia Wright on How Faith Rescued Her From a “Very Dark Place”

Three years after a staggering depression nearly cut short her acting career, the 'Black Panther' breakout is weighing offers and listening for God's word on what's next.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
Know you're being silly, but just speaking in general: I'd legit rather recast MBJ as T'Challa then go through whatever hoops it'd take to somehow redeem Killmonger. I'd go so far as to argue that it'd be less insulting.
it doesnt have to be killmonger killmonger

just earth 34956q1b's good version of the same guy who crossed over or something

itd be super easy

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
I hear this kind of dumb shit every day from my family/associates. Anti-science rhetoric masquerading as skepticism and a pro-black stance is way too prevalent in my community.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh what the fuck. And like fucking clockwork she immediately goes for the ''different opinions'' bullshit.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
You think after the Gina Carano and Chris Pratt stuff makes you think Wright is getting away with this, knowing she can't be asked to knock it off?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
QdaxFxl.gif

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
What's a hotep? Even urban dictionary doesn't it

Where a positive view of Afrocentrism morphed into a mix of conspiracy theory and oddly enough right wing thinking...usually with a health dose of whatever 'ism' is in on the menu for the day day (sexism, antisemetism, etc). You see examples going viral and getting clowned in black twitter world, where such takes like 'black women didn't have to menstruate until they got colonized' are the norm.

www.bet.com

Commentary: This Delusional Group of Men Believes Having Your Period Isn't Natural

Sadly, they aren't the only ones pushing sexism in our community.

Luckily the ideas are so absurd they don't take outside of extreme corners, but here we are.