SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018

It's time to Build a Zoo! Construct and decorate enclosures, buy and breed animals, hire zookeepers and vets... then try your hand at DNA splicing, and stitch together over 300,000 different types of animal. This can only go smoothly...
Coming to PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch this summer.

Darkkahn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That seems highly unorthodox.
Ez_TNQzWEAYqkCA

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like how cage-like the animal enclosures seem. I hope you can put trees and other environmental objects in them to make them more like the animal's natural habitat.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Yay! I am in for a Switch (and especially hope someone makes a physical version). Should scratch my itch until we get a Planet Zoo on PS.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
I'm going to become an evil zoo keeper and I'm going to hate myself for it. =/

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
I want this look/style but with dinos. But might get this, wonder how it will perform on Switch.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
Can you reverse those combinations, like in the example tweet, a duckodile?

Then, can you take the duckodile and breed it with, say, an owl, and make a duckowldile?

300,000 sounds impressive, but either there's a small base number of normal animals to allow so much crossbreeding, or a lot of animals that can only be mixed one time in one way

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Nice. Hopefully it strikes the right balance between the fun building and animal management and puts the tedious business management and maintenance crap on the back burner. I feel like I always bounce early from games like this because they take the "management sim" aspect a little too seriously and it feels like you are spending too much time being an accountant and HR manager. The art style and silly animal splicing seems to suggest maybe they are keeping it light and fun, so here's hoping!