Whoppers or Big Macs?

• Whopper

Votes: 560 58.5%
  • Big Mac

Votes: 397 41.5%

• Total voters

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
I much prefer the Big Mac. At least where I live McDonald's is generally better than Burger King.
Except for the veggie burger, the BK one is a lot better.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Whopper is the better "burger" if you're looking for a traditional hamburger. Though if you're really looking for that, you may as well go with more upscale choices.

Big Mac is the more unique burger. It just has a taste, like it or not, that is different. It's not everyone's thing, but for those who like it, nothing quite hits that spot when you want to have a Big Mac, you need to get a Big Mac.

So I guess in a weird way, even though the Whopper is probably the better "burger", the Big Mac is the better "flagship" or iconic sandwich because it's very specific to McDonalds (like it or loathe it).

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Anytime I have a Whopper, I always think, "why didn't I drive the extra mile to Carl's Jr?"

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whoppers are more consistent and a better "real burger" experience. The Big Mac is a gimmick through and through.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
Big Macs have that crappy plastic cheese in them and Whoppers don't, so Whoppers win by default.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
The Whopper for sure, but..

What about Burger King's "Big King"? It's literally Burger King's version of a Big Mac. (They had to take out that middle section of bun, I think they got in trouble over it, it used to look like this)

https://www.burgerking.co.uk/menu-item/big-king-xl

BK_Web_Big_King_XL_500X540px.png

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If only the Big Mac wouldn't become a mess by the end. It's impossible not to have it desintegraré in your hands. The middle bun will always end up sliding out of its place because of how slippery it all becomes with the sauce.

We all know the best fast food chain burger is In N Out's but out of these two? Probably the Whooper because if the aforementioned problem with the Big Mac.

OP
OP
Kitsunelaine

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

odbilal

Avenger
Jan 22, 2018
I cant eat BK anymore. Its just too greasy, I feel sick everytime. So Bic Mac wins by default even tho I cant remember the last time I had one. Now "The Prime" is a great burger from McD (from Switzerland btw)

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The Big Mac sauce is liquid heroin. So Big Mac inspite of the rubbish bread and burger. The sauce alone is greater than all BK's output combined!

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
i'd rather compare the whooper to McD's quarter pounder or deluxe quarter pounder, seems more appropriate. Cause I swear they keep shrinking the big mac patties... they are barely 3mm thick now.

I'd still pick the big mac though. something is weird with burger king... just tastes off. but McD's rarely disappoints me

if I could have in-n-out/five guys/any other similar joint instead I'd prefer that. But unfortunately they just don't have locations all over the place like McD and Burger King do.

OP
OP
Kitsunelaine

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if I could have in-n-out/five guys/any other similar joint instead I'd prefer that. But unfortunately they just don't have locations all over the place like McD and Burger King do.

That and they're not avaliable at all where I'm from so I couldn't make an informed poll.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I go to Burger King for the chips, not the burgers. McDonalds has the better burgers I think, unless KFC is selling the Dirty Louisiana then they can both piss off.

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Depends on the mood. Both are absolutely delicious. Whopper is better out of the fridge than Big Macs tho so...