julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes it's that time for one person but this year's been that time for everyone hasn't it? A lifetime of change in just a few months. New homes, old homes, just all kinds of wreckage all around and we're here to learn how to carry on

I hope everyone will end up fine

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
You know when someone edits a film trailer to make it look like a different genre? Like a Toy Story Trailer that makes it seem like a horror, or a The Shining Trailer that makes it look like a comedy. That's my life. That's the world around me. Fascism, global warming, Brexit, job hanging by a thread and working in strange conditions, staying at home, kids starting school under a cloud of uncertainty, one kid starting a special school, home life being stressful as fuck because the kids are going insane and the autistic one is aggressive and rude because he's under so much stress, marriage seems strained........EVERYTHING has changed over the last year. Fucking 2020, man.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Every week is a new lifetime right now with my job and the kids going back to school soon