• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jRPG

Dec 13, 2017
Happy to get my order in for CSH, I did forget to add a box though. Hopefully the postal process is kind. Can't wait to see what else LRG have lined up that interest me, now I know that I can import worry free.

dgco86

Oct 25, 2017
Happy to get my order in for CSH, I did forget to add a box though. Hopefully the postal process is kind. Can't wait to see what else LRG have lined up that interest me, now I know that I can import worry free.

I made the same mistake with their Ruiner release. Just open a ticket if you want to add a box and they'll take care of you.

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
Ordered CSH PS4 LE, then put in a second order for SMRPG CE. No issue getting either :)

Out of curiosity, anyone picking up Owlboy next week? Super excited.

NDPsycho

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty happy I was able to check out with all 3 CE's. I would have preferred splitting them so I could get them when they release, but an extra month waiting was better than risking not getting one. Didn't want 4 copies of the Kemco game or I would have done the bundle.

I love SMRPG, got the plat on PS4 and hope this meets their goal to work on a follow-up. I'd love a new one.

Hexadron

Oct 25, 2017
Got CSH PS4 & Vita! I already have SMRPG on PS4 & Vita already so didn't see any reason to get the Switch and I find PJM2 overpriced (IMO)

JaxJag

Oct 28, 2017
Got CSH PS4 & Vita! I already have SMRPG on PS4 & Vita already so didn't see any reason to get the Switch and I find PJM2 overpriced (IMO)

That is exactly the problem I'm having.

I absolutely adored PixelJunk Monsters on the PS3. Which I think was like $9.99? Granted, i'm an old man, and that was a different era for downloadable titles. But 40 dollars.... looking at videos it's a solid looking game... but I dunno about the 40 doubloons.

lyte edge

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got:

Limited Run #144: Cosmic Star Heroine Collector's Edition (PS4)
Limited Run #144: Cosmic Star Heroine (Vita)
Limited Run #147: Antiquia Lost (Vita)
Switch Limited Run #5: Saturday Morning RPG

And I forgot to add a plastic cover for the CE, d'oh!

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
I got:

Limited Run #144: Cosmic Star Heroine Collector's Edition (PS4)
Limited Run #144: Cosmic Star Heroine (Vita)
Limited Run #147: Antiquia Lost (Vita)
Switch Limited Run #5: Saturday Morning RPG

And I forgot to add a plastic cover for the CE, d'oh!

you might be able to make a ticket and ask them to add it on and they'll invoice you the costs

JaxJag

Oct 28, 2017
I went ahead and snagged Cosmic Star Heroine (so excited for this) along with Saturday Morning RPG, and PixelJunkMonsters 2 for the Switch. I think if it was a little cheaper I would of gotten it for the PS4 as well. But I feel 40 is already a tad too much, so I can't pull the trigger on the PS4 version as well.

I would like to thank the LRG guys for listening to feedback and doing the preorders on the more popular games. I would of probably missed out Cosmic Star Heroine if it was the standard 2k run, and that's been my 2nd most anticipated LRG release (first being Nuclear Throne). Hopefully all future games that have some fervor behind them are available via preorder.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Got Antiquia Lost, then shipped my hold order then placed a separate order for CSH to go into a new hold shipment.

Hope that doesn't confuse the helpdesk folks :P

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There's LRG branded Vita console cases now for a tenner. I've condemned a pink one to a life on the Held Orders shelf (I'd ordered SMRPG, PJM2 and both regular versions of Cosmic Star Heroine alongside it, so it was going to be stuck on the Awaiting Manufacturing shelf until the summer anyway).

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Got CSH and Antiquia Lost.

I stopped buying CEs last year because of space and money, but couldn't resist today with CSH. Really curious how the Working Designs inspired longbox will turn out.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
I forgot about today, still had some left at 10pm. Otherwise would have broken my complete vita collection.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
It's not a stretch to think Antiquia Lost is going to be the last Kemco game we see from LRG, as far as Vita runs go right? Games have to be out for atleast 6 months before anything can be signed if memory serves.

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
It's not a stretch to think Antiquia Lost is going to be the last Kemco game we see from LRG, as far as Vita runs go right? Games have to be out for atleast 6 months before anything can be signed if memory serves.

Why not Dragon Sinker sometime this summer? Never heard of that rule, certainly didn't apply to Pixel Junk Monsters 2.

Ventara

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017

What? Where are you getting this 6 month rule from? There have been tons of games from LRG that were signed before they even released.

Oct 26, 2017

There's no 6 month after release rule as we know they've gotten games signed months, if not years in advance. As far as Kemco goes, we'll likely get Dragon Sinker as it's the last one they have on consoles as of now.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
Why not Dragon Sinker sometime this summer? Never heard of that rule, certainly didn't apply to Pixel Junk Monsters 2.

What? Where are you getting this 6 month rule from? There have been tons of games from LRG that were signed before they even released.

There's no 6 month after release rule as we know they've gotten games signed months, if not years in advance. As far as Kemco goes, we'll likely get Dragon Sinker as it's the last one they have on consoles as of now.

Okay, and there is my answer.

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely grabbing Saturday Morning RPG for switch. Loved that game on PS4, and would like to replay on the go.

However, didn't LRG say that the steelbook could be bought separate from the collectors edition? No offense to those guys, but it's the only part I'd want from the CE.

Tribal_Cult

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
So I got all five limited run Switch games so far, but when will they start shipping them? Also when are the next ones going to be on sale?