• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
So it looks like Wonder Boy will be released with a soundtrack and keychain, similar to Cave Story+.

Edit: Trying to figure out if the bonuses are an Amazon exclusive, since CV+ was a Gamestop one for the bonuses.

I wonder if LRG will still be releasing a Switch version at this point? Especially since the one game got cancelled due to a PlayAsia version release.

I don't think they ever announced a Switch release. I also recall Josh saying it was safe to buy the Asian release even before the Nicalis version was announced.

Still hoping for Blaster Master Zero.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
they've gone full holdmybeer on the people getting mad at too many variant covers from LRG lol

I'm surprised no one gets pissed at Gaijinworks/Working Designs for variant discs... oh right, they get a pass and pat on the head as usual :p

I don't think they ever announced a Switch release. I also recall Josh saying it was safe to buy the Asian release even before the Nicalis version was announced.

Still hoping for Blaster Master Zero.

I swear I read that they announced it way before Nicalis announced it... Can't find the snippit though.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
DQ4PqZJUQAA9a71.jpg

Turing card is gorgeous. Worth it.

Soupbones

Oct 26, 2017
Any word on Senko no Ronde 2? I've been staring at the digital version for months now - not wanting to pul the trigger in hopes it gets a physical release. (I thought it was rumored)

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Oh yeah, Momodora is on sale on the US PSN and I just remembered that it was supposed to be a LRG release. At some point? I don't think we've heard anything about that one.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm just being impatient, but I really hope there's some news on VA-11 HALL-A soon.

Oct 25, 2017
Since Valhalla is kind of late, any chance of a Switch version? Also, Night in the Woods was coming out physical, right? Was that announced for Switch as well?

Wereroku

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised no one gets pissed at Gaijinworks/Working Designs for variant discs... oh right, they get a pass and pat on the head as usual :p
Well I mean SN6 CE was better then anything lrg has ever put out and better value. Also he guaranteed you would get every variant if you ordered multiple copies and had a long preorder window.

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have never played 2064 but that middle cover looks gorgeous. Makes me want to buy a physical copy just for that cover lol.

Guess it's a good thing that it's sold out!

i got the first cover. Would've preferred the 2nd and 3rd cover. ><

Yup, count me as someone who got the ugly cover.

Just stick to one cover. Even for conventions.
I got the 2nd one. Even though I got a pretty solid cover, I really wanted the 3rd cover. Would have paid a bit extra too. Kinda bums me out.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I thought all 3 were pretty bad, but only the black one was decent. I doubt I ever play the game so no big deal.

Godai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No. They submitted it to Sony a few weeks ago for certification. You haven't been keeping up to date, as they had more updates over its status over the past few months like how Sony keeps denying them due to "bugs" and stupid reasons.

The PS4 ver was sent out.

I have not been yes, I happened to remember. Thanks for the info.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Was just coming to post that. You'd think they'd be advertising that more. DLC on the cart is brilliant - I was worried I wouldn't be able to play The Outsider with this release, but now I can!

Yian

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Was just coming to post that. You'd think they'd be advertising that more. DLC on the cart is brilliant - I was worried I wouldn't be able to play The Outsider with this release, but now I can!
I just checked the newsletter they sent three days ago and it was stated there as well. I guess I'm not the only one that never reads them :p

Should definitely be included on the product pages though

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
Since Valhalla is kind of late, any chance of a Switch version? Also, Night in the Woods was coming out physical, right? Was that announced for Switch as well?

If there is, it's not being worked on by the guy who made the Vita version. He said that it wasn't a title they were trying to get released on Switch at the moment.

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
The outsider dlc was already on the Wii U release, right ? Not a selling point to me ^^

I'm thinking about indulging into Gang Beasts. The game has a good reputation in local multiplayer.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Fallen Legion (both games) are coming to Switch from NISA, who are also providing a physical copy.

Are LRG still doing the PS4 & Vita versions? Will they be doing both versions on PS4?

There seems little point to the Vita version now, it's half a story with all other consoles (and PC) getting the full story. I was planning on getting it but I'm not really sure I want it anymore.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Fallen Legion (both games) are coming to Switch from NISA, who are also providing a physical copy.

Are LRG still doing the PS4 & Vita versions? Will they be doing both versions on PS4?

There seems little point to the Vita version now, it's half a story with all other consoles (and PC) getting the full story. I was planning on getting it but I'm not really sure I want it anymore.

I'd say that I still want the physical Vita copy, but the developer did kinda shit on Vita owners by publishing both games for every platform but the Vita.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
I just checked the newsletter they sent three days ago and it was stated there as well. I guess I'm not the only one that never reads them :p

Should definitely be included on the product pages though

"As an added bonus - both games now have support for the PlayStation TV, a feature which was absent digitally!"

From an e-mail I got from them. Not sure this was known either - really fantastic news.

I'd say that I still want the physical Vita copy, but the developer did kinda shit on Vita owners by publishing both games for every platform but the Vita.

It's a strange one. It feels like LRG are losing out on it just because of some crappy decisions by the developer.

I'm sure I'll still like the game even if I just buy the Vita version, but knowing this about it just makes me feel a bit... used? I dunno.

ConanEdogawa

Oct 31, 2017
It's a really bad move to sell these separate, and it'll be interesting to see if they sell slower because of the much cheaper options on PS4/Wii U.