raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
I'm very VERY tempted by Street of Rage 4 but I've never used Limited Run before. The Trust pilot scores are bad but it seems to have a loyal following on here.

I'm still quite confused about deliveries and charges. I'm in the UK, I'm leaving it up to the duty lottery as to whether I get an extra charge or is it built into the price?

Also It seems like slow deliveries are an accepted trade off? Obviously at the moment it is going to be slowed down by the national lockdowns but it seems like getting items sent out is fairly fluid based on stocking levels, from what I've read.
SoR4 isn't even out yet which means it will take months until you have it. But they are reliable. From the website:

product will not ship for 2-4 months after the pre-order window closes.
Which means it's possible that you will receive it sometime after summer/end of summer.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
I'm very VERY tempted by Street of Rage 4 but I've never used Limited Run before. The Trust pilot scores are bad but it seems to have a loyal following on here.

I'm still quite confused about deliveries and charges. I'm in the UK, I'm leaving it up to the duty lottery as to whether I get an extra charge or is it built into the price?

Also It seems like slow deliveries are an accepted trade off? Obviously at the moment it is going to be slowed down by the national lockdowns but it seems like getting items sent out is fairly fluid based on stocking levels, from what I've read.

Don't know about additional charges/duty fees but for a number of games you are paying for something that will not ship for months, which is normally indicated on each specific game. They often sell things before they have reached production and, as with Streets of Rage 4, are preorders with a release date of TBD.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

uk has DDP in advance from LRG so you won't get hit by any customs charges, the only extra thing you'll be paying for the game is the shipping which is $15

Unclebenny

Oct 28, 2017
SoR4 isn't even out yet which means it will take months until you have it. But they are reliable. From the website:

Which means it's possible that you will receive it sometime after summer/end of summer.

That's what I wasn't understanding, that they don't make or ship any games until the release date.

Thanks very much for the reply

uk has DDP in advance from LRG so you won't get hit by any customs charges, the only extra thing you'll be paying for the game is the shipping which is $15

That's great info, thank you.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Open pre-orders on both start this Tuesday:

twitter.com

Limited Run Games on Twitter

“.@sekaiproject's CLANNAD, one of the most successful visual novels of all time, gets its first physical release for home consoles in the West through our distribution line! CLANNAD's six-week pre-order for Switch opens at 12pm ET on April 14th (aka, the first day in-game).”

twitter.com

“.@sekaiproject have recreated the first-print Japanese Collector's Edition 1:1, making it available in English! This Switch CE will be available for a six-week pre-order starting April 14 at 12pm ET on https://t.co/5Lksol4sqo.”

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

twitter.com

“.@sekaiproject's CLANNAD, one of the most successful visual novels of all time, gets its first physical release for home consoles in the West through our distribution line! CLANNAD's six-week pre-order for Switch opens at 12pm ET on April 14th (aka, the first day in-game).”

twitter.com

“.@sekaiproject have recreated the first-print Japanese Collector's Edition 1:1, making it available in English! This Switch CE will be available for a six-week pre-order starting April 14 at 12pm ET on https://t.co/5Lksol4sqo.”
i should've just got it last year through a friend on PS4 instead of fooling myself into thinking the delay was because they were trying to get the PS4 version too

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017

twitter.com

twitter.com

Feels surreal that this is finally coming out, I went with the Switch import a while back but might double-dip since it's a VN classic. Props to LRG for the six-week pre-order window, really good move.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Feels surreal that this is finally coming out, I went with the Switch import a while back but might double-dip since it's a VN classic. Props to LRG for the six-week pre-order window, really good move.

Yeah I'm glad stuff like this and the recent Panzer Dragon w/Saturn case aren't super limited like they normally are. I technically already own this, since it's almost the same as the LE from the original Kickstarter, but I'd rather play on Switch (so I'll get the LE again >_>)

Jan 11, 2018

I've never had any issues with LRG.

That being said, it seems SoR4 is getting a retail release in Europe by Merge Games.

russbus64

May 1, 2018
Very tempted by Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. Makes me wish for a Switch port of Dark Forces and Rogue Squadron.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I guess I gotta pick up Clannad. VNs are the genre I ignored for the longest time. Now that I'm playing them I've found a lot of lovely games and this title seems to be very well regarded, even though it's not the type of story I'd typically be into.

PlayerReady

Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone confirm that Streets of Rage 4 is only getting physical releases by LRG and playasia?

Interested if it will get a full physical release in Europe.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone confirm that Streets of Rage 4 is only getting physical releases by LRG and playasia?

Interested if it will get a full physical release in Europe.
merge games wouldn't have any reason to get the game rated over here if they weren't publishing it physically so it's gonna happen
n0lscm6xfgr41.jpg

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Can't sleep so might as well ask.

I'm extremely torn on whether I should get the PS4 or Switch version of the Jedi Knight games this week. Like I use both systems but I can only afford one from each game. Any advice on helping me decide pls?

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Switch is more collectible than PS4
That's true I guess. But I do definitely plan on keeping this. Plus I do like how the steelbook looks on the PS4 version since the spine has the game logo instead of plain text.
True, if you want to sell it later, you'll get more for the Switch version. Otherwise just.. choose the platform you prefer when it comes to collecting?
Well yeah but I don't have a preference XD. Obviously I could just buy both versions of both games but oof that will be expensive.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
www.play-asia.com

Bare Knuckle IV [Special Edition] (Multi-Language)

Bare Knuckle IV [Special Edition] (Multi-Language) * An All-New Story: Discover and counter new threats to the metropolis in events set 10 years after Streets of Rage 3 * New and Returning Fighters: Series veterans Axel, Blaze, and Adam team up with newcomers Cherry and Floyd for a glorious...
www.play-asia.com

Bare Knuckle IV [Special Edition] (Multi-Language) * An All-New Story: Discover and counter new threats to the metropolis in events set 10 years after Streets of Rage 3 * New and Returning Fighters: Series veterans Axel, Blaze, and Adam team up with newcomers Cherry and Floyd for a glorious...

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
www.play-asia.com

www.play-asia.com

lol, Bare Knuckle. Of course.

Glas

Oct 30, 2017
PM Studios online store is back and they made a new sale featuring new reprints, overall deals and restock on rare out-of-print titles from Limited Run Games.

https://twitter.com/PMStudiosUSA/status/1253401043414781959

Also all orders over $49.99 will get Cytus Alpha Limited Edition Original Soundtrack CD for free with the Coupon "FREEGIFT".

Kinda sick move they did now.

https://www.pm-studios.com/store

Reprints/Pre-Orders:

Horizon Chase Turbo (Switch) - $29.99
Ministry of Broadcast (Steelbook Edition) (Switch) - $39.99

Deals:

Deemo (Switch) $39.99 - $19.99
Opus Collection (Switch) $39.99 - 19.99
Horizon Chase Turbo (First Print - PS4) $29.99 - $14.99
Hover (Switch) - $29.99 - $24.99
WILL: A Wonderful World Limited Edition (Plush, 120 page Artbook, etc) : $79.99 $69.99
WILL: A Wonderful World - Artbook: $29.99 - $24.99

Limited Run Games products:
Mercenaries Series Double Pack (PAX Exclusive): $69.99
Mercenaries Wings Limited Edition (PS4 - LRG) : $59.99
Mercenaries Wings Limited Edition (Switch - LRG): $59.99
Musynx First Print (Vita - LRG): $29.99
Deemo: The Last Recital (Vita - LRG): $29.99

j_z

Feb 14, 2019
PM Studios online store is back and they made a new sale featuring new reprints, overall deals and restock on rare out-of-print titles from Limited Run Games.

https://twitter.com/PMStudiosUSA/status/1253401043414781959

Also all orders over $49.99 will get Cytus Alpha Limited Edition Original Soundtrack CD for free with the Coupon "FREEGIFT".

Kinda sick move they did now.

https://www.pm-studios.com/store

Reprints/Pre-Orders:

Horizon Chase Turbo (Switch) - $29.99
Ministry of Broadcast (Steelbook Edition) (Switch) - $39.99

Deals:

Deemo (Switch) $39.99 - $19.99
Opus Collection (Switch) $39.99 - 19.99
Horizon Chase Turbo (First Print - PS4) $29.99 - $14.99
Hover (Switch) - $29.99 - $24.99
WILL: A Wonderful World Limited Edition (Plush, 120 page Artbook, etc) : $79.99 $69.99
WILL: A Wonderful World - Artbook: $29.99 - $24.99

Limited Run Games products:
Mercenaries Series Double Pack (PAX Exclusive): $69.99
Mercenaries Wings Limited Edition (PS4 - LRG) : $59.99
Mercenaries Wings Limited Edition (Switch - LRG): $59.99
Musynx First Print (Vita - LRG): $29.99
Deemo: The Last Recital (Vita - LRG): $29.99
Thanks for the post,got Horizon Chase Turbo

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Tomorrow is the day that Outcast and Academy go on sale and I STILL can't decide on whether or not I should go with PS4 or Switch lmao.

ARGH!

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
They should continue this after the current circumstances end, honestly.

I sure hope so too. I don't care if these aren't as "limited", it's just nice to have the option to have it open and even bundle it with other stuff to save on shipping. I buy for my own enjoyment, not enjoy it BECAUSE it's rare (that's always just a bonus, really).