• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Can I get some links or something? I don't know what specific versions I could be searching for, or prices to expect.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/カプコン-逆転裁判123-成歩堂セレクション-オンラインコード版/dp/B07K8N1TCR?pd_rd_w=7oDZ2&pf_rd_p=2e4a0572-cc5f-46f1-8099-783c809a2f93&pf_rd_r=9EQ1N0PQCTG7HMK6F9TE&pd_rd_r=6f53e071-93e7-4881-86a0-99de440ff40c&pd_rd_wg=ZyKwo&ref_=pd_gw_bmx&th=1

Click on the far right option for the physical standard edition or far left option for the physical collector's edition. The middle one is a digital code so don't choose that.

Raza

Nov 7, 2017
Ohio
I'm surprised no one mentioned the Sharin no Kuni update promising to fulfill all Vita rewards.

About the status of the Vita version development
Recently, the number of comments from backers who pledged for the Vita version and are worried about the possibility of the version itself not existing has been increasing, due to the fact that the production deadline for the platform has passed. We want to deeply apologize for the lack of communication and for not answering our backer's questions properly, which has understandably caused much dissatisfaction and raised your concerns.
First, we want to assure everyone that there are currently no plans of changing or removing any of the rewards we initially offered in the campaign. As we said in the update titled "Project Progress Update #11: Explanation Of Development Status And Revised Schedule", we re-evaluated the development schedule to give utmost priority to the Vita version the moment we knew about the deadline. As a result, right now the development of the Vita version has finished and we will proceed with the subsequent steps.
However, although the development of the Vita port itself has indeed finished, the manufacturing and publishing process has been consigned to an external company, and right now we cannot unilaterally disclose the progress of this process due to contract confidentiality terms.
At the very least, right now we can assure you that you will receive your Vita rewards, despite the production deadline having passed. We're currently still working on the manufacturing.

Right now we're in talks with this company, and after they finish we will let everyone know about the current status in an update as soon as possible.

"External company" sounds dubious since LRG was originally in charge of the physical production.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I'm surprised no one mentioned the Sharin no Kuni update promising to fulfill all Vita rewards.

"External company" sounds dubious since LRG was originally in charge of the physical production.

Coming from someone who hates importing, not gunna lie it'll suck if it's Asian region. I don't see how they would have more a chance that LRG to get the carts though. Seemed like they were both working something out, though.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Limited Run #242: Chronus Arc (PS4): Limited to 2,000 copies available worldwide.
Limited Run #235: Chronus Arc (Vita): Limited to 2,300 copies available worldwide.

Is this the first time a LRG release has more Vita copies available than the PS4?

Jan 22, 2018
Limited Run #242: Chronus Arc (PS4): Limited to 2,000 copies available worldwide.
Limited Run #235: Chronus Arc (Vita): Limited to 2,300 copies available worldwide.

Is this the first time a LRG release has more Vita copies available than the PS4?

And 2 per... gonna be a shitshow... all these remaining vita games, whether its kemco crap or good title, should be one per customer

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
As sure as can be without an official announcement, Josh mentioned that they're sort of reaching out to eastasiasoft with titles that didn't make the deadline and seeing if they have interest in giving those a second chance.

Hey, maybe Sekai Project games will happen after all.

... :(

Is anybody even buying Kemco RPGs for scalping? I just looked up Dragon Sinker, and a max of $40 shipping inclusive isn't a worthwhile profit margin. That guy that got $34.45 shipping inclusive, probably lost money on the sale.

Heh. I bought Revenant Saga ages ago thinking I'd like it but I didn't, put it up on eBay (opened) and can't seem to shift it.

Still, Fernz Gate sold really quickly and I'm sure this will too. I'm surprised there's more carts allocated to Vita though.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
-30k copies of celeste sold
-everytime they sell games, they get around 500 new combined ordered requests, they have to do manually
-101 vita games in total
-like 30 vita games arriving mid-march, including fata morgana, spreading out the sales throughout the year
-signed a 3ds game

Last edited:

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
LRG is answering questions on Twitch right now. They just mentioned Celeste did almost 30K on Switch. Holy shit

-30k copies of celeste sold
-everytime they sell games, they get around 500 new combined ordered requests, they have to do manually
Yeah and hold orders will eventually end if they can't figure out a way to make them be a lot less work for their support staff.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
LRG is answering questions on Twitch right now. They just mentioned Celeste did almost 30K on Switch. Holy shit

Yeah and hold orders will eventually end if they can't figure out a way to make them be a lot less work for their support staff.

they had a more simpler system before with the hold order address, i don't know why they changed it and made more work for themself, do paypal refunds have a day limit?

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Switch making them rich.

Anymore PS3 games?
And so I guess they did get more carts for Vita if they're now at 101 rather than 98.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Yay, sounds like they got the extra Vita games.

Not sure I'll want them, but that's always good news.

2 Vita games a month would see them through until 2020 lol. Wonder how slowly they're gonna release them.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
30K Copies of Celeste is crazy, but I assume Best Buy bought a decent chunk. It is probably their highest profile Switch release to date, plus it was available for a good while.

3DS game too? I'm very curious about this one... then there's the Wii U game we still haven't seen yet.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Do you know who have plenty 3DS games available?

kemco-logo.jpg

dgco86

Oct 25, 2017
Yeesh, the usual checkout queue took me to a 404 page. Thankfully I still managed to get everything I needed, but the my last 2 checkout experiences have been really buggy.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany

Me too. Yeah, I dared to order more stuff despite this dreaded double shipment package (see a few pages back) actually came back to my house, due to a missing "commercial invoice". LRG had given UPS everything they needed digitally....but it turns out that wasn't enough after all. We'll be trying again, with a triplicate printout of some invoice form LRG is yet to send me. And I had to re-open the package and take pictures of everything, but I'm not sure if that's for UPS or LRG. :)

Will keep everyone posted how this turns out.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Got my Kemcos and Toejam, and was finally able to use my ticket coupon! Looks like something got buggy with one of the emails I was using...

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
We're gonna see a lot of those this month, as they've been all sent to Sony before the deadline and the ESRB won't exactly wait to publish these ratings until LRG announces these games.