Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
b5n71ra52wy51.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
"It was only a debate" Kamala Harris immediately rubbing elbows with a person she pretended to be against drops it the second she gets political power?

I for one am shocked.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
It's always been said that the Senate thinks of themselves, including former members, as something special, and that while outside they may fight, between each other/behind closed doors, they are all friends and shit, save for Ted Cruz probably. So i'm not surprised Graham and others would be a slimy POS but still be "cool" and want to "gossip" about who gets her seat and how excited she is, etc etc.

So she made it in time to vote against that confirmation?

Yes, which made it 48/49 or something, which was important?

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
This is a very good filter to seperate the left from the liberals, simply by asking on which one this reflects worse.
Exactly what I was thinking 😂

But what will the justification be? Some power move to show how badass she is or just a friendly hello amongst colleagues because either way it doesn't work.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, which made it 48/49 or something, which was important?

Yes! She was the deciding vote to stop the cloture of Shelton to the Federal Reserve. Shelton would have been a constant detriment to recovery efforts. If Harris hadn't made it, the vote would have been 48/48 with Pence breaking the tie.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lindsey's fist bump has a lot of kinetic energy behind it and he delivers it smoother than I assumed he would before I clicked this thread.
"It was only a debate" Kamala Harris immediately rubbing elbows with a person she pretended to be against drops it the second she gets political power?

I for one am shocked.

lmao @ this. What!? Kamala is funny here but that answer sucked.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
I think it's a power move by Harris like if I walk into a party or something and somebody's there that I don't like and I know they have a problem with me I'll walk right up to them with a big smile and say hey what's up buddy.

It basically just makes that person look like a fool and shows that I don't give a crap about them enough to be affected by their petty issues.
This is exactly what it was. I'm surprised few others share that takeaway.

It's like "this is my turf now, especially if there's any ties, bitch".

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Politicians are fucking weasels, man.

How can you say that in private and then spout all the shit he has been saying lately? Lying like that would kill inside, I couldn't do it.

Graham fluidly switches in this manner like it's nothing, whatever suits his audience in that moment.

Mitch is just straight heartless and evil, but at least he makes no bones about it. Graham on the other hand will snakily appeal to whoever is in front of him, or grandstand for the cameras. He'll say Trump is the worst person ever one week, then be his biggest ally the next if it means it benefits him even slightly. He's a real scumbag.

Oct 7, 2018
USA
This is exactly what it was. I'm surprised few others share that takeaway.

It's like "this is my turf now, especially if there's any ties, bitch".

Yeah I am not really sure how other people aren't seeing this clear as day, she was walking in and saying this is my block now.

She forced Graham to either respond to the fist bump or to look like a petty little bitch both of which are gonna cause him grief.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As always always always im seeing the exact same posters who just have problems with any dems just existing at this point find a problem with this. This is nothing, just nothing.

Everything doesn't' have to have an ulterior motive. Jeez.

akilshohen

Dec 8, 2017
I think it's a power move by Harris like if I walk into a party or something and somebody's there that I don't like and I know they have a problem with me I'll walk right up to them with a big smile and say hey what's up buddy.

It basically just makes that person look like a fool and shows that I don't give a crap about them enough to be affected by their petty issues.
This is how I saw it too.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Can we create a conspiracy that Graham is a secret Democrat and use that to get him out of office?
I'm here for it! I want those Trumpers to really believe in the deep state and that everything is rigged. So they won't go out an vote. Seriously, someone needs to some fake news campaign on Facebook. Allow them to play themselves.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
ideological countenance of the guy has always been ... bizzare (and this applies to his late bestie mccain)

yeah yeah they're politicians but even by that standard it's grimly sociopathic

Deleted member 42641

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 25, 2018

Galaxy brained take lmao

Petty issues that are actively killing people bro, its sucha clear example at how these two dont hate eachother like they should

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao. I'm definitely gonna file this one under "who gives a shit" and move on.
yep. they're all good friends

yeaaaaaaaahhhh nope

Exile20

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe the Harris apologist in here. We should be holding thiee feet to the fire. Are we going to go ahead with everything they do now?

How do you initiate a fist bump with him? Christ....look what they are doing and he is a HUGE Trump bootlicker and you have enough respect for him like that?

We are all pawns for these politicians. They are all on the same page behind the scenes while looking to be against each other playing a role.

This is basically wrestling roleplaying.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that these people are always putting on an act and are all buddy buddy behind the scenes despite their actions having real impacts on people all across the country (and world, in same cases). Politicians suck.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Politicians are fucking weasels, man.

How can you say that in private and then spout all the shit he has been saying lately? Lying like that would kill inside, I couldn't do it.

No integrity, it's gross. These people have known Biden for 30 or 40 years and not a word, they'd sink that relationship to appease a known idiot and liar who cannibalized their party.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
i feel like Warren or Sanders would do the same, and i believe any member of Congress would do it as well. everybody being silly.

Apr 25, 2020
Remember boys and girls, when all is said and done, these two are on the same page. They both bow down to the same faceless powers.