• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I really want the FFIX remake. I just finished Rebirth and I need something to get over my post game depression.

wellpapp

Aug 21, 2018
Gothenburg
Hyped for GT7/DS. More so than Ghost and the others. But what happened to Mirrors Edge and Bioshock RTX? A Bioshock remake in RTX would be glorious.

Mecha Meister

Next-Gen Guru
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
That prankster Nvidia intern that inputted all these fake test entries in a production database really should buy some lottery tickets.

Demon's and GT7 next.

Hehe, I'm really looking forward to Demon's Souls and Gran Turismo 7 on PC.

Last of Us Part 1, Until Dawn, and both Spider-Man games were not in this leak tho. A
I forgot about Until Dawn, it was a real surprise to hear that they are remaking it and releasing it on PC and PS5 using Unreal Engine 5.

The unfortunate thing is that a result of that Cyber security attack on Insomniac, there was a leak of the unannounced PC version of Spider-Man 2 which people have gained access to and have been playing. It really makes me think about the ethical issues surrounding leaks.