• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FBGMM2

Sep 15, 2018
Cancun MX
Diving back into PSVR having connected my previous pro to the headset I'm coming back! Already playing some Moss yesterday my wife love the game and we play together super fun, will buy the persistence following your suggestions.

Does any one recommend the Exorcist game? and the museum showcase? Any new App that you recommend?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
New PSVR releases for October 9:

Evasion
PS VR — Digital

Experience the next generation of VR combat with Evasion, an intense sci-fi bullet-hell shooter. Run, dodge, and unleash devastating Surge Attacks. Play solo or team up to save an embattled colony from swarms of lethal Optera.

Home Sweet Home
PS VR — Digital

Inspired by Thai mythology and beliefs, Home Sweet Home throws players into a dark and twisted labyrinth, where a miasma of fear fills the air, dread bleeds through cracks in the ceiling and seeps down through broken floorboards.

Does Evasion have any progression mechanics? Or is it just purely picking a class and surviving?

Also man I hope Home Sweet Home is good. I could go for another good horror on PSVR. Can't lie that since it's for non-PSVR as well makes me worried it will just be a tacked on thing.

OP
OP
Sangetsu-II

Sangetsu-II

Oct 26, 2017
New Releases for PSVR this week November 6:

Déraciné
PS4 — Digital, Retail (GameStop only)
30745823467_a499a8b93b_z.jpg

Déraciné is a brand new story adventure created by the renowned Bloodborne developer, FromSoftware, available exclusively on PS VR. As a spirit in a secluded boarding school, the player must prove its existence and build a unique bond with the students as the world is uncovered through discovery and exploration. As the mystery of the story unfolds, the spirit must travel in time to change the fate of the pupils.

Starbear: Taxi
PS VR — Digital (Available in US & Canada only)
30745680147_da3cf82459_z.jpg

A fast-paced, VR-native title that really delivers. Race a spaceship taxi around Starbear's tiny, futuristic city to deliver busy bear passengers to their desired destinations. Bears gotta be places too, you know?!

Syren
PS VR — Digital
30745679697_a14f4fb2cf_z.jpg

"Syren is an intense survival horror game in which you must use your wits to navigate through a labyrinthine underwater base. In episode 1, you must use stealth, and solve puzzles to survive, while in episode 2, you must blast your way through the deadly swarm of syrens stalking you.

Tetris Effect
PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 11/9)
31814190508_71a2a29612_z.jpg

Tetris Effect is Tetris like you've never seen it, or heard it, or felt it before—an incredibly addictive, unique, and breathtakingly gorgeous reinvention of one of the most popular puzzle games of all time, from the people who brought you the award-winning Rez Infinite and legendary puzzle game Lumines. Fully playable on either a standard display (up to 4K and 60fps on a PS4 Pro), or optionally in mind-blowing 3D on PS VR.

Transpose
PS VR — Digital
45686365871_de2acd8961_z.jpg

Transpose is a dreamlike VR puzzle game set in a universe where time and gravity are used as tools to manipulate the world. By creating and working with looped recordings of their actions, players must solve increasingly complex physics puzzles in a mysterious setting where notions of space and time no longer apply.

Jungle_Jim

Nov 5, 2017

Upcoming PSVR Games for 2019 and beyond. Some of them might still release this year and a couple might not be out until 2020, but it's a pretty impressive line up imo.
  1. Megalith
  2. Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
  3. Table of Tales
  4. Last Labyrinth
  5. Everybody's Golf VR
  6. Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot
  7. Blunt Force
  8. Zero Caliber
  9. Zero Killed
  10. Tokyo Chronos
  11. Windlands 2
  12. In Death
  13. Aeon
  14. The Wizards
  15. The Mage's Tale
  16. Blood & Truth
  17. Eden Tomorrow
  18. Ghost Giant
  19. Golem
  20. Seeking Dawn
  21. Star Child
  22. Hellsplit
  23. Mars Alive
  24. Shadowcore
  25. V3: Victus Vincimus Veteran's Revenge
  26. Arafinn: return to Nangrim
  27. Redemption's Guild
  28. Sairento
  29. Neverbound
  30. Dreams
  31. Kill-X
  32. Elysium VR
  33. A Story of Distress
  34. Contagion VR: Outbreak
  35. Lost Cave
  36. Naked Sun
  37. Vanguard V
  38. The Great C
  39. Vacation Simulator
  40. End of the Beginning
  41. Xing: the land beyond
  42. Tau Ceti: unknown origin
  43. Karnage Chronicles
  44. Dungeon Brewmaster
  45. Pervader VR
  46. Chiaro and the elixir of life
  47. Exodeus
  48. Spuds Unearthed
  49. Tabletop Gods
  50. Echoes VR
  51. Jupiter & Mars
  52. Focus on You
  53. Witching Tower
  54. Mini-Mech Mayhem
  55. Snapclick - Fossil Diggers VR
And then there's also Border Patrol and Nostos that are not on this list. The future is looking shiny.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
I like that PSVR has so many great exclusives but I also hate it. I'm getting a Vive and I really don't want two VR headsets, lol.

OP
OP
Sangetsu-II

Sangetsu-II

Oct 26, 2017
New PSVR Releases for the week of December 4:

Arca's Path VR
PS VR — Digital

Trapped in the enchanting simulated world of Arca, it is up to you to find a path through the labyrinth and break free. With intuitive hands-free gameplay, Arca's Path is an atmospheric VR gaming experience.

Guns'n'Stories: Bulletproof VR
PS VR — Digital (Out 12/7)

Guns'n'Stories: Bulletproof is a dynamic and fun VR-western shooter that fully immerses players into weird Wild West. Visit beautiful locations with Oldman Bill and try many weapons under the rhythm of the dynamic music, jokes, and cynical humor!

Persona 3: Dancing In Moonlight
PS4 (with VR mode), PS Vita — Digital, Retail

Face-to-face with an enigmatic Velvet Room resident, the SEES are forced to perform at a mysterious dance party. Test your rhythm based gameplay skills and dominate the dance floor!
Persona 5: Dancing In Starlight

Face-to-face with enigmatic Velvet Room residents, the Phantom Thieves are forced to perform at a mysterious dance party. Test your rhythm based gameplay skills and steal some hearts on the dance floor!
Persona Dancing: Endless Night Bundle

PS4 (with VR mode) — Digital, Retail

Test your rhythm gameplay skills with the ultimate Persona Dancing bundle! Includes: Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, & Persona 4: Dancing All Night!

Picture Party VR
PS VR — Digital (Out 12/5)

Classic Draw & Guess party fun with a unique VR twist. Gather your friends or family, draw with your head in VR instead of your hands and have them look at the TV to guess what you are trying to draw!

Prison Boss VR
PS VR — Digital

Prison Boss VR is a crafting and trading game that turnsturning your VR space into a jail cell! Customize your cell as your reputation grows,! eEarn cash until you can't store it anymore, and become the Prison Boss!

Godcannon

Oct 25, 2017
USA
New PSVR Releases for the week of December 4:

Arca's Path VR
PS VR — Digital

Trapped in the enchanting simulated world of Arca, it is up to you to find a path through the labyrinth and break free. With intuitive hands-free gameplay, Arca's Path is an atmospheric VR gaming experience.

Guns'n'Stories: Bulletproof VR
PS VR — Digital (Out 12/7)

Guns'n'Stories: Bulletproof is a dynamic and fun VR-western shooter that fully immerses players into weird Wild West. Visit beautiful locations with Oldman Bill and try many weapons under the rhythm of the dynamic music, jokes, and cynical humor!

Persona 3: Dancing In Moonlight

Face-to-face with an enigmatic Velvet Room resident, the SEES are forced to perform at a mysterious dance party. Test your rhythm based gameplay skills and dominate the dance floor!
Persona 5: Dancing In Starlight

Face-to-face with enigmatic Velvet Room residents, the Phantom Thieves are forced to perform at a mysterious dance party. Test your rhythm based gameplay skills and steal some hearts on the dance floor!
Persona Dancing: Endless Night Bundle

PS4 (with VR mode) — Digital, Retail

Test your rhythm gameplay skills with the ultimate Persona Dancing bundle! Includes: Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, & Persona 4: Dancing All Night!

Picture Party VR
PS VR — Digital (Out 12/5)

Classic Draw & Guess party fun with a unique VR twist. Gather your friends or family, draw with your head in VR instead of your hands and have them look at the TV to guess what you are trying to draw!

Prison Boss VR
PS VR — Digital

Prison Boss VR is a crafting and trading game that turnsturning your VR space into a jail cell! Customize your cell as your reputation grows,! eEarn cash until you can't store it anymore, and become the Prison Boss!

Also Rush VR, Wingsuit racing game, and Red Matter on the 6th in EU, possibly few days later in NA.

OP
OP
Sangetsu-II

Sangetsu-II

Oct 26, 2017
New PSVR games for the week of December 11:

Borderlands 2 VR
PS VR — Digital (Out 12/14)
45297545605_2e070969fd_o.png

The iconic shooter-looter gets in your face! Virtually immerse yourself in the untamed world of Borderlands. Step into the boots of a treasure-seeking Vault Hunter armed with 87 bazillion guns on a quest to line your pockets with loot.

Gungrave VR,
Gungrave VR UN
PS VR — Digital, Retail
45297545495_5071d76b68_o.png

The acclaimed Gungrave series is reborn on PlayStation VR! Gungrave VR and the standalone sequel Gungrave VR U.N are also available together in one complete set: Gungrave VR Loaded Coffin Edition.

Red Matter
PS VR — Digital
45486419164_2763c195d5_o.png

Red Matter is a story-driven VR puzzle adventure game set during a dystopian sci-fi Cold War. Take on the role of an astronaut dispatched to an abandoned moon base on a frozen, faraway planet, to investigate a shady top secret research project.

Smash Hit Plunder
PS VR — Digital
31271246197_066ee5d119_o.png

It's time to wreck a castle! Smash alone, together or against friends in VR and TV! Smash Hit Plunder is a physics-based tear-it-up set in a medieval castle. Be a powerful mage with the freedom to roam in first-person, in a retro isometric game.

Prey: Typhon Hunter
PS VR — Digital
45486418714_cf0799dcb9_o.png

Prey: Typhon Hunter is a lethal game of hide-and-seek between a single survivor (Morgan Yu) and five other players who stalk, hunt, and hide in plain sight as shape-shifting Mimic aliens. Will Morgan or the Mimics prevail?

Warbot
PS VR — Digital
45486418814_22950cd13e_o.png

Warbot is a VR fighting game by controlling robot through mapping mode. It's designed and built for VR immersive experience, you have high freedom of assembly which allows you to create your own unique robot!

scar654

Oct 27, 2017

EvanSquared

Nov 25, 2017
Okay, so just to recap what's in that link: Typhon Hunter is free asymetrical multiplayer DLC for Prey: Mooncrash. Prey: Mooncrash can be purchased either as a standalone game or as DLC for Prey. Typhon Hunter releases tomorrow, December 11th, and will not be playable in VR at that time - a VR patch for it will be made available for free "in early 2019".

TranStar VR is a standalone single-player VR-only escape room that comes with Typhon Hunter. So it's also releasing December 11th, but it will be playable in VR on that day.

Unless I misunderstood.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
No new gameplay footage or even a release date for Blood and Truth.. I'm starting to get worried this will only hit our headsets by Q3 2019

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
doesn´t sound too enticing tbh, this game is in development since 2015, was delayed multiple times, i would say there is a high chance that it will turn out underwhelming. but i will check out the demo, maybe it is cool...

Demo was already playable at some events and I heard positive things, especially graphics seems to be very good.

trikster40

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wish Chromagun had VR support before I played through it. It was fun, but I won't play through it again unless there's some VR trophies to grab.

This also makes me want Portal VR

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
Never saw this thread before. But shouldnt it be revamped/new thread for 2019 releases?
Should better, but it's time consuming - PSVR releases are numerous and they both tend to surprise slip and surprise spring. Who can muster the energy?

Chromagun VR is actually an excellent example, devs keep saying soon or similar whenever asked, and then nothing happens. I gave up on paging them...

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Should better, but it's time consuming - PSVR releases are numerous and they both tend to surprise slip and surprise spring. Who can muster the energy?

Chromagun VR is actually an excellent example, devs keep saying soon or similar whenever asked, and then nothing happens. I gave up on paging them...

Well, we dont need to know about 50 psvr games when like half of them wont even reach 65 metacritic or so....

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
To be fair Horus Station was mine and my co-op friends VR game of 2018 on PSVR. And yet that sits criminally at 65 on meta. But i agree there's alot of fluff that reminds me of Steam.

I know what you mean. I really enjoyed farpoint so it surprised me it has only 71 meta or something like that.

However, many of these games will be just mediocrw at best. There is no need to talk about every single one game for psvr just because there arent hundreds of them.

ClarkusDarkus

Oct 27, 2017
I know what you mean. I really enjoyed farpoint so it surprised me it has only 71 meta or something like that.

However, many of these games will be just mediocrw at best. There is no need to talk about every single one game for psvr just because there arent hundreds of them.
Farpoint is my thing, I always wax lryical about it, Reviewers rush through games, Users probably played the SP and not the co-op side of it etc. I feel were at the point now where we do need the big games on a more frequent basis, Even ports of older games( Skyrim/BLS) To fill gaps inbetween newer games like Astro etc.

Joystick

Oct 28, 2017
To be fair Horus Station was mine and my co-op friends VR game of 2018 on PSVR. And yet that sits criminally at 65 on meta. But i agree there's alot of fluff that reminds me of Steam.
Is it ok as a SP game? Looking to pick something up in the EU sale for the $ I have left in PSN wallet (I have LOTS of PS VR games so looking at some that I have previously overlooked).

ClarkusDarkus

Oct 27, 2017
Is it ok as a SP game? Looking to pick something up in the EU sale for the $ I have left in PSN wallet (I have LOTS of PS VR games so looking at some that I have previously overlooked).
It's fine as a SP game, If your after more combat along with the story then i recommend playing it on hard and engage mode. It's a 2001 space odyssey love letter. It's really cheap and a great experience to be fair. Hope you enjoy it anyway mate.

OP
OP
Sangetsu-II

Sangetsu-II

Oct 26, 2017
Sup guys, been away a while haven't I? Work kept me busy, finally updated the list. Not much new news but the releases have been added.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Man, getting back a unit after sending it in for repairs is a god damn nightmare.

FedEx is basically keeping my PSVR at this point because I have to work all day, their website won't let me schedule a delivery, and they can't change the shipping address or release it without a signature (and Sony won't change the address). To top it off there are no pick up points near me, so I pretty much have to take a day off work to wait for it.

So stupid.