• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kuno

Oct 26, 2017
Got my Series X today and got a chance to test out a few games I didn't see on the master list:

Auto HDR supported
Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition
River City Girls
Touhou Luna Nights
Pinball FX3
Slay The Spire

Auto HDR not supported
Cross Code
Monster Sanctuary
Neoverse

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Auto HDR supported
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die

Auto HDR not supported
Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition (someone mentioned it has HDR but I tested it myself yesterday)

Last edited:

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Auto HDR supported
Drawful 2
Shining Resonance Refrain
Spelunky (Xbox 360)
Yoku's Island Express

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
February update

Auto HDR supported
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
Watch Dogs 2

Auto HDR not supported
Puyo Puyo Tetris 2

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
Has anyone had a chance to test Okami HD? I'm assuming it doesn't have Auto HDR, but I'll be damned if I wouldn't love it if it did.

kc44135

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Which of Capcom's RE games support auto HDR on Xbox Series Consoles? Only RE4 is mentioned in the OP. Do any of the other RE games support it?

Kittenz

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
Auto HDR, Quick Resume, Smart Delivery and now Frame Rate Boost --

The too-often unsung champions of this generation so far. Pretty amazing work by these teams.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, and it would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
No problem!
0,1 and Code Veronica X, all have "Auto HDR" as selectable options in the Compatibility Options section and have the Auto HDR icon when you press the guide button when the game is running.
I think that's pretty definitive to say they do support AutoHDR.

Gimme another 10 minutes to download 5 and 6.

5 doesn't, neither does 7.
6 does.

Last edited:

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
No problem!
0,1 and Code Veronica X, all have "Auto HDR" as selectable options in the Compatibility Options section and have the Auto HDR icon when you press the guide button when the game is running.

5 doesn't, 6 does Auto-HDR.

Revelations 2 doesn't either while we're at it.

kc44135

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
No problem!

5 doesn't, neither does 7.
6 does.
5 doesn't, 6 does Auto-HDR.

Revelations 2 doesn't either while we're at it.
Thanks very much to both of you!

Punished Dan

Oct 27, 2017
Got my Series X a few days back.
Auto HDR is incredible.

FFXIII looks absolutely stunning for a game that's two gens old.

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Auto HDR supported
Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues
Super Contra (360)

Auto HDR not supported
Frogger (360

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
was looking for a decent golf game, saw mixed reception to 2k PGA and grabbed the 6 year old Rory McIlroy PGA Tour off gamepass. to my surprise this one does support Auto HDR, even if the texture filtering is a nightmare

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Already on the list but just saying that Auto HDR is great with Arkham Origins. Disc only BC unfortunately but it's a nice addition!

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Already on the list but just saying that Auto HDR is great with Arkham Origins. Disc only BC unfortunately but it's a nice addition!
Nice, didn't know origins supported it. I beat knight for the first time on the series X and it looked great so I'm looking forward to revisiting origins again with a fresh new coat

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gestault confirmed Auto HDR support for Midnight Club LA: Complete in the thread for it being relisted.
This game is better than I remember, and it definitely aged well. I played maybe an hour last night, and am planning more tonight. Hot damn.

Also, the Auto HDR seems excellent so far, especially with how headlights and sunlight peaks behave.

kc44135

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
So, out of curiosity, is auto HDR something that is going to be gradually added to more games (like FPS Boost), or have we already gotten all the games that will support it at this point? Just asking since there certain games that don't support it.

OP
OP
PyroPaperPlanes
Nov 1, 2017
So I've finally updated my first post after months of not doing so. I have no excuse, other than pure procrastination. Hopefully at some point this list could be submitted to a Wiki of sorts so that anyone could update the list. I know RetroRGB.com has a wiki in the works - maybe Bob would be okay if there was a page dedicated to this topic (although it isn't exactly all "retro" gaming, so I can understand if he prefers to keep it more focused).

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Been watching my fiance play Dante's Inferno on Series X over the past week, the auto hdr looks insanely good. HDR in general can be pretty spotty on my TV as is (TCL P635), but this just sings on it. Great highlights, the yellows and oranges from fire, lava, or other golden-ish colored things really pop. Well worth a look!

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Support Auto HDR: My Friend Pedro
No Auto HDR: Beyond Eyes (recently delisted)

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Support Auto HDR
Xbox One
Lego Harry Potter Collection

Xbox 360
Rocket Knight

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Auto HDR supported
Steamworld Dig

Auto HDR not supported
Steamworld Dig 2

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Heyyyy....
real quick.

I see that 50 Cent Blood on the Sand and Beautiful Katamari both do auto-HDR.

That's all.

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Last edited: