• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Crazy how long this game has been in development. Its Kickstarter reached a stretch goal to make a Wii U port lol.

Hope the extra extra time has helped the team deliver the game they want.

Panou

Oct 27, 2017
I kickstarted it back in 2015... 7 years of development is a very long time, I hope the result will be worth the wait.

Aug 23, 2018
No, because FNAF is listed as Winter 2021 and released a few days ago, meanwhile Sifu is listed as Spring 2022 and releases in early February.

I noticed that right after I posted. Still odd phrasing to me. Holiday or Fall 2022 would be more accurate.

Either way that's a major bummer because this game looks great

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Wow...did this exist much as an actual game before Sony funded it? I am very interested, but the dev time is a bit cpncerning.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
I think they changed the scope of the game multiple times.
The top view map like old school RPG seems to be a new thing.

It can be a very special game but they really have to release it at some point. For their own sanity.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
booooooooooooooooo
I think they changed the scope of the game multiple times.
The top view map like old school RPG seems to be a new thing.

It can be a very special game but they really have to release it at some point. For their own sanity.
This is the worry. This game is screaming feature creep.

Bungie

Oct 31, 2017
At this point who really feels confident about any end of year release date, especially one not from a major publisher that can pull in additional resource to meet shareholder obligations...?

Dr_Biscuit

Oct 28, 2017
France
As a kickstarter backer from 2015 I'll believe it when I see it.
UxuOmmZ.jpeg

Also a backer.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
What's going on with this game? Last gameplay preview during State of Play looked less promising than what we saw few years ago. I dislike the overworld map they added late in development.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
I mean, based on what they've shown and the development updates on Kickstarter. I don't really see that happening. Maybe as an Early Access release.

Will be cool to get it for the Console I backed it for...A year after it does eventually get released. ._.