VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Hated that quicksilver got killed off in this movie. It also feels weird for ultron to get killed off as he's practically a cockroach in most other media. Other than that I don't really have any deep insights into the plot or character development but I enjoyed everyone's performances in the movie.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
I maintain this is a very good movie that is just less than the sum of its parts.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Every single moment the characters are NOT fighting, the movie is good

But the action drops the quality of the movie so bad =/

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
I liked it. Whedon went way overboard with his quippy shit but it looks better than the first one atleast.

junk

Nov 1, 2017
I like how later releases would do call backs to some story threads from it to give it some reverence within the established MCU lore but there's no fixing how they wasted the potential of Ultron.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I felt like this was the first time I really didn't want the villain army vs heroes. Just felt wrong in how they set it up.
Also Ultron in the jet is the first image from the movie that pops in my head.

Super disappointing movie with a few highlights.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Tony literally puts the world in danger and immediately throws his friends under the bus, says we're all in this together, and turns government rat. Why does anyone like Tony?

That's all I got from it.

The Hobo

Oct 27, 2017
Tony literally puts the world in danger and immediately throws his friends under the bus, says we're all in this together, and turns government rat. Why does anyone like Tony?

That's all I got from it.

He really turns up in Civil War saying "We need to be supervised" and it's like, no bro, you need to be supervised. You keep fucking up.

Blue_Toad507

May 25, 2021
I hated how they wasted Ultron. One of my favourite Marvel villains treated like a standard jobber. Should have at least been on Loki's tier, if not Thanos'.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
He really turns up in Civil War saying "We need to be supervised" and it's like, no bro, you need to be supervised. You keep fucking up.
Quite the heel turn from the first movie. He literally submits to government oversight immediately. It's funny cause it isn't even earned at all character wise.

massoluk

Oct 25, 2017
Thailand
Can we talk about a random character chilling with the Avengers at a party that every Avenger is apparently buddy buddy with who just disappeared from the franchise