• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kenjovani

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I like to see stuff like this. I hope some of them land some jobs and the meetup goes well. More and more we hear about other companies in the industry in trying to take care of others who have lost jobs in the same field, trying to get them jobs.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great too see.

(Is anyone other then ubisoft and Crystal D left in the SF area that actually makes non mobile games? )

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's just a hiring event. Other companies have put the call out to ex-Telltale employees as well

Nassudan

Oct 27, 2017
Why is this always done on Twitter? I mean any fucknut can show up.

Well how else are they gonna do it? It's not like Ubisoft recruiters have the internal email info of all Telltale staff.
Anyone can show up to these things, it's up to Ubisoft whether or not they want to entertain non former Telltale employees.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Well how else are they gonna do it? It's not like Ubisoft recruiters have the internal email info of all Telltale staff.
Anyone can show up to these things, it's up to Ubisoft whether or not they want to entertain non former Telltale employees.
Why twitter, they can tell emplyees to reach out to Ubisoft instead of being so open with a location and time. That's just asking for trouble imo.