Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Virgil Abloh has done it again 😏
From Louis Vuitton Menswear Spring 2022 runway show

Friends & Family exclusive pairs (N/A to public)
louis-vuitton-air-force-1-friends-family.jpg

Southeby's auction for charity pairs /w case
sothebys-louis-vuitton-nike-air-force-1-damier-heel

LV flagship store pairs (VIP only)

LV doing an online FCFS for everyone
5MzdoRd.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2018
Virgil Abloh is such a hack. HIs whole meta branding is so played out at this point, and I've lost count of how many times he's been accused of ripping from others.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not too terrible looking but the "AIR" text immediately adjacent to the regular —AIR— logo is goofy as fuck. Looks like a bad Photoshop job.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
The best ones are the ones that look the least like Nike and LV collaborated on them and just normal Nike colour ways.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This feels like designers taking the piss and seeing what they can get away with

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
I'll just grab the replicas of these down the line lol. Much cheaper than paying whatever thousands it'd cost.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Those look like fakes from 2018.

Gonna sold out
backdoored
instantly

Rahfiki

Oct 28, 2017
Maaaannn Virgil why you doin us like this

He's got a couple of fire designs out there, I love my OW prestos, but I feel like way too often he hits on one general design concept then just rides it into the ground. Was really hoping he would take LV resources and do something interesting with them but haven't seen any of that quite yet

Some ok stuff here, but v underwhelming esp considering the likely price. I would wear the reds if I got them through a trade or a hook up but considering it's LV that sure as heck aint happening lol and the design certainly isn't good enough for me to bother trying

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who owns some Off-White stuff, good lord does he not do it for me the colossal majority of the time. We get it, there are quotation marks. Calm down Banksy.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how much they'll cost... and then how much they'll cost after market.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The white logo print with black sole is TOUGH.

shame they'll be $1000+ if the Dior thing was anything to go by.