Oct 25, 2017
And aparently was cancelled february 2021 so that sucks. I still haven't seen the last two episodes but I'm incredibly bummed out. Hidden gem for me ! I think the name and the cover and everything just leans it towards being something it's not which might also be why I didn't check it out sooner. It does horror and comedy incredibly well.

Sunnz

Apr 16, 2019
Really enjoyed it myself too.
Was hoping it would continue and frost/pegg would be together in terms of ghost hunting.

Gawge

Oct 27, 2017
I watched 3 episodes, and whilst I enjoyed them enough, never found myself wanting to go back.

I think it would have been a great show 10 years ago, but now... just got lost a bit.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it was a really sweet little gem. By the seasons end everything came together and I was really excited to see what happened next.

OP
OP
Specific Power Ranger
Oct 25, 2017
I just saw the final episode... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How much they tease and escalate in the last 5 minutes is insane. Also, We need astrid back ! As more than someone in a painting

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
I'm always happy to see something with Nick Frost in it. The show itself is a good time and has some fun moments, though not a masterpiece or anything.

By the last two episodes, I was wondering if we would ever see Simon Pegg outside of his office, or if they just banged out all of his scenes in one location over a weekend.

There was a couple of scenes with him outside near the end.