• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Oh my God give it to me now.

Entertainment Weekly said:
Case in point: German portraying a man. During story time, Trixie asks Lucifer why the detective had to be a man and so he casts her mother in the role. "The fun of it is you get Lauren German playing a guy who happens to look like Lauren German," says Henderson. "It's just amazing to watch because it's such a tricky line to walk so that you don't go parody, but also so you understand the conceit, and Lauren just nails it. It's so cool and so deceptively hard, and I think people are going to love it."

"Ella in a mustache is awesome," adds Modrovich. "Everybody, in like two days, had to come up with a completely new character, and everyone is so funny. Dan's character is just extra douchey."

This is going to be this show's equivalent of one of the goofy Supernatural side-story episodes, isn't it XD

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno about spoilers. I bet that the reveal happens at the end of the first episode lol.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Official Trailer for the season 5 dropped.

I absolutely did not see that premise/twist coming.

I appreciate the reversal with Michael wearing black and having black wings and Lucifer wearing white and having white wings lol

Edit: Also I remember reading an interview about S5 that had said that someone shows up on Earth that forces Lucifer to come back to deal with it and I never would have guessed this person lol

Last edited:

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I hope Constantine banishes him back to Hell in the final episode. Matt Ryan and Tom Ellis are great against each other.