• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
VMcT1nd.gif

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Can we get an update in here regarding post season schedule?

I know we mainly use Discord, but a permanent post on how FA and the Draft is going to go and when would be nice (when those decisions are made).

Nov 1, 2017
1. Week 1 FA (open now, Vance to next stage tomorrow at 5 pm pst)

2. Week 2 FA (Vance to next stage Wednesday at 5 pm pst)

3. Week 3 FA (Vance to next stage Thurs 5 pm pst)

4. Week 4 (FA done but 1 more scouting session)

5. Draft (Thursday at 5:30 pst)

Crow

Oct 25, 2017
It took me far too long to figure it out. Thought it was some random DotA nerd who got lost.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
I can't keep up with time anymore, and I generally dislike the competitive spirit that can take over me.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Now, if a new NCAA CFB game came back...

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Is McNeily on these boards yet? Trying to find the best way to contact him for our upcoming game.

BigAT

Oct 30, 2017
I miss when we had this and there was a character limit on the amount of stupidity that Drizzler could put forth.

Inkblots

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
I like having a thread where you can quote each other days later. I'm out of town too often to keep up with discord.

[edit]Btw- is there a way to remove the extra profiles so people don't @ the wrong guy?

OP
OP
CB3

CB3

Oct 25, 2017
There is. But I think only fmt and Bowser (and you) have the extra ones. For Bowser, atleast, I keep them as a shameful reminder that he has six names on there. I can take off the others.

Inkblots

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
There is. But I think only fmt and Bowser (and you) have the extra ones. For Bowser, atleast, I keep them as a shameful reminder that he has six names on there. I can take off the others.
FMT is the one that I have to wade through every time and I @ FMT a surprising amount! I'd appreciate it if you took my second one out.