Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
One of Hedin's initiatives as part of his survey was building a list of active users who would like to be pinged for specific game sizes/types so I'm going to give that a shot here. It's the first time we've used the list so as a quick preface: if this annoys anyone/anyone is pinged who would have prefered not to have been for this game type and size, please just say and we can fix that. If you are not pinged and think oh hey actually that would be great, just let me know in here or feel free to DM myself or someone on the team and we can also add you! so...

AllThingsPurple The Wizard nin Geno Natiko Ephidel Aeleus Brazil Fandorin

we believe this is a game type that would interest you! Anyone else on the list has already popped in to the thread (we also had Fran, Maol, Chuggs and Zipped for this). Ofc no pressure to sign up :)
It would interest me but I have a thesis to write so won't have time to enter games until March unfortunately.

Oct 25, 2017
No worries to the folks who are busy or just aren't feeling it for this one :) hope the thesis goes well Geno!

Imma sign up and put us at the halfway mark!

Donnie
He/Him
UTC+1

The Wizard

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome laoni!

Gonna sign up with the caveat that I know nothing about Twin Peaks and that this looks like a nice high player count game to try out a more casual play style in.

Wizard
He/Him
UTC-5

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Gonna sign up with the caveat that I know nothing about Twin Peaks and that this looks like a nice high player count game to try out a more casual play style in.

Wizard
He/Him
UTC-5

Dear wizard, I can't wait to play with you again and I love to hear that you are willing to keep the post count at 50+ per day aswell as keeping the minimal amount of words in a post at 4000.

All jokes aside. I love to see so many faces return. It's always a pleasure to spend some quality time with y'all

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
Tagging some people I'd love to see blow into town for Twin Peaks mafia ... we have pie!

1YinCu0.jpg

SalvaPot Swamped Lone_Prodigy you've played pretty recently, but maybe you have room for dessert! Would love to see you in this game.

Kopite rac Z-Beat Jam darkside you've played this year! I miss seeing all your smiling icons ... think you could handle one more in 2023?

Of course if Kopite plays (either way) we'll need BoJack Horseman ! Miss you buddy!

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
Tagging a few amazing players we haven't seen since the Ultimate Mafia Game in December 2022 -- I have amazing news, "ultimate" did not mean that it had to be your final game! You CAN play again ... and it just so happens that Twin Peaks is seeking signups.

Pandora012 I don't think we've ever played together, this should be rectified if so!

Leo and Terraforce some of my first ever scum buddies, I hope I get to play with you again.

turmoil7 it's been too long!

Blargonaut the bus is here!
N5SO1Vr.jpg

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
OK just a few more ... Reki I have such fond memories of playing with you! Twin Peaks mafia is seeking signups ... maybe you'd come back? LuxCommander you were always a player I'd love to get the chance to play with more -- tell us if you're interested!

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
No pressure on anyone's account and please tell us if you'd prefer not to be tagged again!

As a chill pacific northwesterner, I want to emphasize that's ok to play at a less intense level, or to play a game when you don't have a ton of time. If you want to play, and you can make ten posts per 48 hours, you're a player we're looking for! There's always time for pie, even during a supposedly-urgent murder investigation.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Tagging some people I'd love to see blow into town for Twin Peaks mafia ... we have pie!

1YinCu0.jpg

SalvaPot Swamped Lone_Prodigy you've played pretty recently, but maybe you have room for dessert! Would love to see you in this game.

Kopite rac Z-Beat Jam darkside you've played this year! I miss seeing all your smiling icons ... think you could handle one more in 2023?

Of course if Kopite plays (either way) we'll need BoJack Horseman ! Miss you buddy!

Appreciate the tag but I'm really busy this month so its a no go. Hope it goes well though

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the ping but I just don't have the time and it looks like it'll get worse as end of year approaches. I can barely keep up with the ffxiv meetups as is :/

I do want to play eventually tho so, maybe a smaller game/next year/MU thing/whatever.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
Thanks for the ping but I just don't have the time and it looks like it'll get worse as end of year approaches. I can barely keep up with the ffxiv meetups as is :/

I do want to play eventually tho so, maybe a smaller game/next year/MU thing/whatever.

It's great to hear from you Reki, I hope you can play later & we're also trying to encouraged more relaxed play if people don't have time! Shall I make a note to ping you when we run a game in the new year?

Oct 25, 2017
it looks like i've been summoned from my hibernation? how complex is complex?

Pandy, let's go. It's not crazy complex, basically that just means there are unusual/non standard mechanics at play, specifically there will be hijinks involving items and some night activities (I'll let loki step in and say more if she wants). Come play, it'll be fun!

Oct 25, 2017
Okay I followed up with loki on what is clear to the players: everyone in this game will have a power, those powers can be upgraded over the course of the game and you will be clear on what the upgrade is (she reminds; it's not bastard! Everyone will know and understand what they're doing). There is also a nigjt event that takes place each night, but you aren't required to do it, if you just want the break.

So that complex :partydog:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
:blobaww: my favorite neutral has returned.
Okay I followed up with loki on what is clear to the players: everyone in this game will have a power, those powers can be upgraded over the course of the game and you will be clear on what the upgrade is (she reminds; it's not bastard! Everyone will know and understand what they're doing). There is also a nigjt event that takes place each night, but you aren't required to do it, if you just want the break.

So that complex :partydog:
Yep what Donnie said I said 😎

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
Maybe anexanhume would come back? Feel like your style from the Thing would fit with this flavor!

Or my old buddy Conditional-Pancakes … do I tag you for games too often? It's bc I miss playing with you, but say if so!

Or maybe c4e5g3d5 — we're having a field trip to MU this season, great time to reconnect!

So you don't have to scroll up, this is for signups for Twin Peaks mafia :-)

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
Looking back to some players we haven't seen in a long time..

Maybe Fat4all would come back for twin peaks? Or TearablePuns ? It's not spooky season without you! Or maybe Poltergust would consider a return engagement? :-D going to be a fun game, read up thread for details!

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Looking back to some players we haven't seen in a long time..

Maybe Fat4all would come back for twin peaks? Or TearablePuns ? It's not spooky season without you! Or maybe Poltergust would consider a return engagement? :-D going to be a fun game, read up thread for details!
That is a game that would have brought me back, as it's one of my Top 3 shows ever… but I am crazy busy this month.
Thank you for the tag though Hawthorn <3

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
We are at the point where if we got enough sign ups, we'd have to put off starting it until after my vacation ends (as my vacation is next week) so there is no rush in signing up.

I love you guys, but I'm not starting and running a mafia game during my first proper week off since my life went to hell. Thanks.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'm okay delaying the game indefinitely.

Let's start maybe over Christmas ? I can't play right now anyway

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm okay delaying the game indefinitely.

Let's start maybe over Christmas ? I can't play right now anyway
The game is running once my vacay is over and we have enough players :catcop: part of my vacay will be spent going to actual Twin Peaks locations so it would be fitting to have them happen so close together, just not on top of each other XD.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
A start after vacation sounds good to me at least as next week I start a cross country move

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I am back from my vacay so please sign up so we can get this mafia game rolling!

I'll even post my vacay pics that went to peaks locals