Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
Not the Fantasy Star I was expecting, but sure, I'm in!

Ynnek7 | Kenny
He/Him
UTC-4

malus

Oct 30, 2017
This theme looks right up my alley! Maybe I should cancel my vacation to sign up.🤔

I'll take spec once it's up

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Still need a lot more signups, don't make me start begging for my 1st game!

(I will beg if needed)

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
Hello, I would like to sign up for spec for this one.

I made an account on OuterMafia with the same username and I'm just waiting for approval now. Thanks!

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
LaunchpadMcQ - you know you want to sign up so I can narrate your deat....I mean potential victory
Hawthorn and Ephidel - you may think that you need a break but you don't really need a break
EzekelRAGE - *gehssyrfuhssyr* right in here
turmoil7 - I think your D1 curse has been lifted, its safe to come out now
HPSauce - You played great last game, gotta keep your game sharp by keep playing
Leo - we need the full duck squad present
Fran - long time no play
Blargonaut - I want to read strange text?
Sorian - Help decipher Blarg please
Vincent Alexander - spec thread buttered you up, now it's time to prove them...right?
weemadarthur - I mean its a game about books. I feel like you are contractually obligated to play.
Verelios and lokiduck - my first game is not your first game but it could be your next game
A Wild Ambulance Appears - we don't need tame ambulances, let's get wild
Aeleus - after running a couple games this season you deserve to take a break and play
Zippedpinhead - zip right on in here
SalvaPot - it looks like you haven't played yet this season, we must rectify that

I mean I don't necessarily endorse these testimonials but surely Chugg and LP is a trustworthy person:

I helped review Hedin's game and let's just say I'm bummed I can't play in it.
I would highly recommend signing up for this game

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
LaunchpadMcQ - you know you want to sign up so I can narrate your deat....I mean potential victory
Hawthorn and Ephidel - you may think that you need a break but you don't really need a break
HPSauce - You played great last game, gotta keep your game sharp by keep playing
Fran - long time no play
Vincent Alexander - spec thread buttered you up, now it's time to prove them...right?
weemadarthur - I mean its a game about books. I feel like you are contractually obligated to play.
Verelios and lokiduck - my first game is not your first game but it could be your next game
Aeleus - after running a couple games this season you deserve to take a break and play
SalvaPot - it looks like you haven't played yet this season, we must rectify that

I mean I don't necessarily endorse these testimonials but surely Chugg and LP is a trustworthy person:
I wish I didn't sign up so soon so I would see what you would say to convince me to play.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
@Fran - long time no play

Thanks for the ping.

I love fantasy books and I have read a ton of them so the flavour seems interesting... until I saw Eragon in the banner.

81hk.gif

I don't have as much time to dedicate to mafia as I used to have right now but if there aren't enought players to start the game sign me up.

Fran
He

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
I did think about taking a break, but I can't resist a game where I might actually recognize some of the flavor-- doesn't come often!

Hawthorn
She
UTC-4

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Verelios hasn't played in a minute. And you know who should play this one? Sorian. Oh, and Ty4on and MUFFIN.
Thanks for the ping, I did want to play after watching the last few games. But this is a both a good and bad time for me. I'm going to need to finish a manusript that was due the 1st by this weekend and then I'll be available afterwards. Put me on the replacement list.

He/him
UTC-5

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Fran - long time no play

It's weird I didn't get this ping.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Fran - long time no play

:< Sorry but I'm way too busy.

I'm on the seasonal replacement list however, so I will sub in and lose it for my faction if needed \o/