Germany
Last edited:

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
z9zC6sl.png

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
if the dog really attacked other animals it would make here putting it down a little less bad. (not the shooting though..)

but I'm hearing this version of the story for the first time.
she used to tell it was a working dog that wouldn't listen and was no use for them and that was why the put it down.

so what story is in the book?

It's both: according to her story, the dog wouldn't hunt pheasants, but then it killed some chickens.

But here, watch this clip: it includes some audio of her narrating her own book. Not the "shooting the dog" part (or the goat), but before and after it. She comes across as a real psycho:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHUzMuxOxqc

Also some clips of right-wing media dunking on her. That's how well this is going over even with them.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I saw a Youtube news story say it was a crowd of 100,000, like come on - if Trump pulled an Eras Tour or Wrestlemania sized crowd, it'd be objectively obvious. The constant crowd size lying is really cringe.

Cousin From Boston

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Nov 21, 2017
I saw a Youtube news story say it was a crowd of 100,000, like come on - if Trump pulled an Eras Tour or Wrestlemania sized crowd, it'd be objectively obvious. The constant crowd size lying is really cringe.
100,000 Patriots all with tears in their eyes as a spray tanned elderly man in diaper gave a eulogy for Hannibal Lecter.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I wish reporters would follow up on this one cause I just don't get it
I think he thinks Anthony Hopkins once said something positive about Trump? Which may or may not be true. But Trump being a clown, thinks of Hannibal Lecter whenever he thinks about Hopkins, so he talks about Lecter being great, because ofc he thinks anyone who praises him is great.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah...

www.inquirer.com

Why Wildwood’s mayor invited Donald Trump to use the beach for Saturday’s rally

Wildwood Mayor Ernie Troiano Jr. offered the Jersey Shore town's beach to former President Donald Trump after another venue was unavailable. He's predicted thousands of Trump supporters on Saturday.

"The space can hold more than 30,000 people."

I guess 3 times more is technically more!

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Hannibal Lecter is a fictional serial killer, therefore not capable of being dead, and Antony Hopkins, Brian Cox and Mads Mikkelsen are all alive so I don't really know what he is talking about.

I wish reporters would follow up on this one cause I just don't get it

I think he thinks Anthony Hopkins once said something positive about Trump? Which may or may not be true. But Trump being a clown, thinks of Hannibal Lecter whenever he thinks about Hopkins, so he talks about Lecter being great, because ofc he thinks anyone who praises him is great.

Here's an article that digs in a bit:

Fact Check: Did Hannibal Lecter say he loves Donald Trump?

Summary: Hopkins (who should be who he's referring to, since he referenced Silence of the Lambs) has not praised Trump, sounds neutral at worst. Brian Cox (played Lecter in Manhunter) says Trump's an asshole. Mads (Lecter in TV show) said "he's a fresh wind for some people", so taken out of context maybe you could say that's complimentary. But he actually sounds more perplexed, says he laughs at Trump's quotes.

So, in conclusion: Trump is a mush-brained moron.

Sep 14, 2020
Here's an article that digs in a bit:

Fact Check: Did Hannibal Lecter say he loves Donald Trump?

Summary: Hopkins (who should be who he's referring to, since he referenced Silence of the Lambs) has not praised Trump, sounds neutral at worst. Brian Cox (played Lecter in Manhunter) says Trump's an asshole. Mads (Lecter in TV show) said "he's a fresh wind for some people", so taken out of context maybe you could say that's complimentary. But he actually sounds more perplexed, says he laughs at Trump's quotes.

So, in conclusion: Trump is a mush-brained moron.

I thought I read or heard in a podcast recently it might be as ridiculous as Jon Voight is pro-Trump and Trump is confusing him with Anthony Hopkins. Seems like a reasonable guess but who really knows...

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
Wait, what's the context for this? Has Trump admitted to shitting his pants in public or something? 😂
If Republicans take up this slogan - then I know they pure trolling and just want to watch the world burn. They just want to obfuscate, blockade, and counter irrespective of who the candidate is.
I'm convinced it's a troll/psyop that they happily ate up because they are utter fucking morons.

Seneset

Oct 27, 2017
Limbus Patrum
Wait, what's the context for this? Has Trump admitted to shitting his pants in public or something? 😂
If Republicans take up this slogan - then I know they pure trolling and just want to watch the world burn. They just want to obfuscate, blockade, and counter irrespective of who the candidate is.

From the comments in the twitter post
Trump has been farting nonstop while sleeping in court and allegedly wears diapers. In addition to this, former officials and people close to him have testified that the dude reeks
Considering his age, it's not implausible that he uses Depends or something along those lines if expects to be sitting in court for eight hours at a time.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
He's never admitted it and never will, and assuming he even knows about these people, it probably pisses him off something fierce because it implies that he has to wear diapers and that people know he has to wear diapers. I'd love to hear him actually address it during a rally.

I'm convinced it's a troll/psyop that they happily ate up because they are utter fucking morons.
This. Especially the "because they're fucking morons" part.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man

Ahaha he basically called them losers with the "3%" jab.

It would be fucking hilarious if the libertarians collectively vote for Biden as a "fuck you!" to trump. I feel like they are slightly less nutty compared to MAGA and one step above MAGA dumb and know Trump is dangerous af

Also, he has to truth out some shit about libertarians right? He looks bigly hurt in those clips. No way his Godzilla sized ego allows those booooos to go unanswered.