• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
London — A Norwegian man who had his own genitals, nipple and leg amputated appeared in a U.K. court this week accused of livestreaming the castration of other men on his "eunuch maker" website. Marius Gustavson, 45, along with eight others, is alleged to have performed extreme "body modifications" — including the removal of men's penises and testicles — and streamed the clips for paying subscribers, the Westminster Magistrates' Court in London heard.

Gustavson, who's originally from Norway but lived in North London, is said to have been the ringleader of a wide-ranging conspiracy involving as many as 29 criminal offenses. He and eight other men were said to be part of a subculture of genital "nullification," in which men willingly have their genitals removed to become "Nullos."
In a February 2022 interview with the Irish Independent, Gustavson said he had performed the genital nullification procedure on 58 other men, and that he kept the removed genitals in his freezer or stored them in alcohol.

The court heard that Gustavson, who appeared in the dock Tuesday in a wheelchair, had his own leg, penis and nipple removed. He told the Irish newspaper last year that he had the procedure done to himself because he wanted to "look like a ken doll down there."

The charges against Gustavson include the removal of a man's penis, the clamping of another's testicles and the freezing of a man's leg, which required amputation, the London Magistrates' Court told CBS News on Wednesday. Gustavson was also charged with making and distributing an indecent image of a child.

Police said the charges against him relate to 13 alleged victims in total.

All nine suspects have now appeared in courts in central London and Wales over the alleged six-year plot, which is said to have generated £200,000, or about $246,000, in income for those involved.
In his 2022 interview with the Irish Independent, Gustavson said he carried out the procedures in a "very professional way" using a castration tool called a Burdizzo to "help others achieve their goal." The devices are more typically used on cattle or in veterinary settings.

The Irish newspaper quoted neighbors of Gustavson in London as saying they'd seen several ambulances regularly stopping outside the property, which had a large black tent in the back garden.

A lawyer for Gustavson did not respond to several CBS News requests for comment.
www.cbsnews.com

Man accused of streaming castrations, other extreme "body modifications" for "eunuch maker" website faces court

Prosecutors say nine men allegedly earned about $246,000 from the subscription-based website streaming the extreme "body modifications."

lobdale

Oct 25, 2017
BlankHalfDuckling-size_restricted.gif

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
How the hell does the child abuse becomes a footnote on things made between consensual adults ?

....also why the hell did he cut his own leg ?

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
In his 2022 interview with the Irish Independent, Gustavson said he carried out the procedures in a "very professional way" using a castration tool called a Burdizzo to "help others achieve their goal." The devices are more typically used on cattle or in veterinary settings.

Holy hell. Like if you're going to go through this sorta body modding doing it using one of those things is a horrifying way to do it. Risks of medical complications are high and you have to be in extreme pain for days. Just, yikes.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I wish I could find that video of the bloke who tried to remove his own nuts, he didn't get very far before realising it might be a bit tougher to do than he thought.

Dec 30, 2020
This reminds me of when I learned about "Extreme Nudity"

Wherein the scrotal skin is replaced with a see-through material so you're like an extreme game controllers from the 90s. Learned about that from John Waters.

napkins

Nov 18, 2017
i have heard of people that feel like one or more of their appendages don't belong and feel like they would feel better without them. i suppose some people would fetishize that

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
Something must be wrong with me to find the most shocking part to be how low the money involved is compared to the damage caused