A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya 237:
This chapter feels like Aka came across eyeball licking as a fetish and wanted an excuse to talk about it.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What if every new chapter is a new fetish

7557-m.webp

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if Hayasaka knew this would happen and did it anyway.

That reminds me, Fujiwara has a bad eyesight (if I remember correctly) and knowing that the author is somewhat shipping her and Hayasaka, I wonder if this was a dry run...

Oct 27, 2017
The thing that gets me is that it implies they did it...

Risks of licking an eyeball

The practice is associated with significant health risks, as tongues are coated with a film of microorganisms. These microorganisms may cause infections in the eye such as conjunctivitis, herpes, chlamydia, corneal abrasions[5] and corneal ulcers.[7] Oral bacteria on the tongue can potentially enter corneal scratches caused by licking the eye, which then lead to infection.[8]

Furthermore, there is also the risk of blindness from the resulting infections, as well as styes. The difference in bacteria between the eye and mouth is why it is no longer recommended to lick contact lenses before they are inserted into one's eye.[6]
Bro, we don't need this shit getting popular. Aka what did you do????????

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Boy's Abyss 67

Whew that 2-page spread 😬
What kills me is that a hospitalized boy recovering from a stab wound who's been bedwritten for at least a few days and can barely walk somehow managed to follow a van on a bike for a period of time.

The writing in this series continues to amaze me in how fucking stupid it is.

Lord Hypnos

Oct 31, 2017
UK
I remember seeing articles about eyeball licking in Japan a few years ago. Tokyo Ghoul:re also had it happen in a panel so wouldn't be surprised to see it in other series though wasn't expecting it in Kaguya.

Oct 25, 2017
Red Hood 11

Well now that its starting to really spend its time giving side characters some role is when its is potentially on the way out. Sad.

Neru 10

Goofy ending, but otherwise, awesome chapter, glad it came down to using Neru's knowledge and Kaname's honed technique.

Dr. Stone 211

Think I will continually fault the series for doing that thing again where we just go from place to place with little to no mention of time, in which they just buildi things (like the rice picking machine) etc. Oh well.

Elusive Samurai 32

That was an interesting way to advance the story, making one think it was a one off "filler" thing but then saying it was reconnaissance. Also everyone is so powerful. Praying none of Tokiyuki's handlers die by the story's end, especially Kojiro.

Ayakashi Triangle 60

I love the balance of comedy and seriousness. Figure kazamaki would do the kiss but didn't think itd lead to inner discussion like that.

Witch Watch 30
E_f2b0NWQA0jRKc

Wish it were a color page.

Also, yet another one of my favorite characters with a thunderbolt t shirt. nice.

Last edited:

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Maybe I missed the discussion about it, but why did Viz drop the Jump chapters so early? New policy or is Sunday some kind of holiday or something?

Oct 25, 2017
BLue Box 21

Haryu looking so happy. Looking forward to a Haryu x Taiki match.

Still concerned on how this manga will go past 50-100 chapters.

Sakamoto Days 39

Shin being D-rank is offensive. Mind readers always under rated.

GG-Duo

Oct 27, 2017
Jujutsu Kaisen

alright I've been down on this manga for months, but this was a fantastic chapter. Insanely hyped.

yes it's borrowing heavily from HxH but it's so good

Oct 25, 2017
P^6 1

I like this story. Lucky and his cinderella story is going to be good.

Could do without the terminal illness mother though. Would have just rather had her be with a weak constitution or something, like whatever is going on with Shoto Todoroki mom.

Wonder what the other siblings excuse is for not visiting them.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I really liked the anticapitalism references in this week's red hood chapter

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What kills me is that a hospitalized boy recovering from a stab wound who's been bedwritten for at least a few days and can barely walk somehow managed to follow a van on a bike for a period of time.

The writing in this series continues to amaze me in how fucking stupid it is.
Look it worked in Prometheus, so it's gonna work here, too.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My copy of Young Animal with the final Berserk issue came in.

Uh, did not expect some of those other mangas to be what they were lol

Oct 25, 2017
PPPPPP - I've gotta be honest, I was really hoping this wasn't going to go into a talent versus hard work thing. When the girl showed up, I really hoped he was going to teach her to be a piano player and that he'd be the role of sensei or something. Playing it all a little too straight for me, also holy fuck those character designs hurt my eyes.

Sakamoto Days - Ha! People getting salty over their rankings is pretty fun.

Chojin X - Its weird to read this and Red Hood at the same time, because Chojin is pulling off a slow opening waaaaay fucking better.

My Hero Academia - Glad to see Stain is back but also Stain seems a little less fun now? I dunno, I never really liked how up All Might's ass everyone in the world kinda is.

Jujustu no Pheonix Wright - Fucking fantastic. I love this new guy already no matter what. He could be a good guy. Bad guy. I don't care, he's fun.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Neru:
Keeping steady on how it's building which is a good sign, either it's not in trouble or the author decided to stick the path no matter what happens which both bode well
P^6 1

I like this story. Lucky and his cinderella story is going to be good.

Could do without the terminal illness mother though. Would have just rather had her be with a weak constitution or something, like whatever is going on with Shoto Todoroki mom.

Wonder what the other siblings excuse is for not visiting them.
I enjoyed it, something just felt charming

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
Dont reach much manga outside OPM and DBS. I know the Murata redraws have an erratic schedule but this seems like the longest we've gone, at least going by the Shonen Jump app. Has something happened or this just abnormal?

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Oh also the title pppppp is a play on the expression/annotation on playing softly/quietly. The more there are the quieter you play and obviously that's what they're playing with with the main character