nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
860.jpg

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Yeah, saw that earlier. I gotta say I much prefer the creative variations of this meme now lol.

OP
OP
Touchdown

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (5 Days): Continued pattern of hostility and inflammatory commentary towards other members; previous related infractions
As someone who crushed on her in junior high back in the 90's....unfortunately she has...

yes women do age. I know it's very hard to deal with and ugh, can be a knife to your incel heart. But yes women age. If we want to stay on the topic of her looks though, she was looking pretty good on 4th of July.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i can't believe she did it, i can't believe Mariah Carrey really won the bottletop challenge 2019

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
there was a lot of speculation and doubt leading up to this, but i think it's safe to say that Mariah put those pundits in their place and secured an historic win.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now can she actually make it on stage on time instead of keeping her fans waiting because she's full of herself?

enigmatic_alex44

GAGA IS A FLOP
Oct 25, 2017
You tried it.
It's nice that she still makes the news on occasion. It's also interesting that the visual of the bottle cap flying off mirrors Madonna's Madame X flying up the charts to score her yet another # 1; remind me, when was the last time Mariah had one of those?

qPAHLe5.gif

OP
OP
Touchdown

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
It's nice that she still makes the news on occasion. It's also interesting that the visual of the bottle cap flying off mirrors Madonna's Madame X flying up the charts to score her yet another # 1; remind me, when was the last time Mariah had one of those?

qPAHLe5.gif

Madonna is deader than the night king. Seethe at Mimi's continued relevancy.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I bet every celebrity's social media manager has been like "hey you need to do a video of you doing something funny with this" and that really takes the joy out of the whole thing.