What does it mean y’all?

• call your therapist

• Phil Spencer has been tap-dancing outside my house every day at midnight not letting me sleep

• delay confirmed

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 3, 2018
fellow gamers, the quarantine is reallly getting to me.

I was playing some Red Dead Redemption 2 last night, and as I was traversing the landscape on my trusty steed, I was thinking to myself "golly, I can't wait to play this on the PS5. Full 4K. And 60FPS....whew"

I went to bed later in the night, and in my restless dreams I was sitting on my porch when I saw Mark Cerny, who was walking in my street with a notebook and talking to people as he was taking notes. He finally got to me and said he is doing a survey about the new console. I invited him to my backyard for some tea and grapes. He had a sip and then asked me what I want from the new consoles. I right away said "release date and what it looks like". He took another sip of the tea, gave me a smirk, then I woke up.

is this the evolution of port begging? We in Console hardware begging territory now.

mods can feel free to ban me, ive lost my sanity anyway. Food no longer has any taste and even when I sleep the people from Sony HQ are astral projecting themselves into my dreams to torture me further.

This ain't living. Just let me see the corner edges Sony, even the power brick is good enough.

paradise_cernynijt1.gif

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Where's the "I've been blessed in my sleep and should've never woke up" option?

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Avenger
Feb 27, 2018
Meanwhile, Cerny is floating inches above the ground in a yoga pose, deep into another night of astral projection based customer research

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017

I was playing some Red Dead Redemption 2 last night, and as I was traversing the landscape on my trusty steed, I was thinking to myself "golly, I can't wait to play this on the PS5. Full 4K. And 60FPS....whew"

I went to bed later in the night, and in my restless dreams I was sitting on my porch when I saw Mark Cerny, who was walking in my street with a notebook and talking to people as he was taking notes. He finally got to me and said he is doing a survey about the new console. I invited him to my backyard for some tea and grapes. He had a sip and then asked me what I want from the new consoles. I right away said "release date and what it looks like". He took another sip of the tea, gave me a smirk, then I woke up.

is this the evolution of port begging? We in Console hardware begging territory now.

mods can feel free to ban me, ive lost my sanity anyway. Food no longer has any taste and even when I sleep the people from Sony HQ are astral projecting themselves into my dreams to torture me further.

This ain't living. Just let me see the corner edges Sony, even the power brick is good enough.

paradise_cernynijt1.gif
I have a recurring nightmare where I'm in a car speeding down a lonely road at night, shortly before sunrise, with dense woods on either side. My eyes nervously scan the sides of the road for deer, but the car goes faster and faster. Suddenly, Reggie walks out into the middle of the road - glistening in the moonlight, and somehow I can smell the cocoa butter wafting off him despite being in a climate-controlled car. Oingo Boingo's "Just Another Day" is blaring on the radio. Reggie turns in the middle of the road and gently nods his head at me as the headlights from my car illuminate him, the morning dew sparkling in his hair. My mind screams at me to stop the car or swerve out of the way, but my dream body does not respond. The nightmare always ends the same way: with Reggie elbow-dropping my windshield.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
That's nothing I had a dream that I was being intimate with Major Nelson and I woke up yelling "Oh Captain my Captain!"

Doom_Bringer

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I have been a hardcore Playstation fan since PSX, but this is some next level shit.

Reminds me of the guy who built a Playstation temple in his house

OP
OP
Liquid Plejades
Mar 3, 2018
Man, some people on era are always so serious and grumpy. Relax a little.

You have a 5000 page thread about Quiet from MGSV and her torn bikini outfit, yet my Mark Cerny dream is going too fsr? Pfft

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
try masturbating to him and see what happens, please let us know afterwards, you know, for science!

Future_TraX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Basel, Switzerland

I went to bed later in the night, and in my restless dreams I see that town. Silent Hill.
/FIXED!

New Silent Hill confirmed.
PS5 exclusiv.
Realease Game!