• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Damn. Basically no new suits outside the gala for each here.

Color swaps of the symbiote suits is not something I'm excited to have to grind to unlock.

Giving you both upgrade options on gadgets is at least a smart reason to bother collecting stuff again.

shadowman16

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hellfire Gala suits? Finally some half decent new comic suits getting added, the base game was pretty lame in that sense.

L11ghtman

Jan 19, 2022
I'll gladly dive back in for story DLC, but until then, there are more than enough suits already and I don't feel particularly compelled to replay the story with a few extra web gadgets earlier. Which is fine of course. I loved the game but not everything really needs an endless grind.

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw on reddit that you can open the devconsole by pressing the touchpad + options.
Yo, this works and you can get a frame time graph that shows the dynamic resolution in action.

I don't want to mess around too much and risk breaking my save.... but this is interesting and a big mistake from the publishing process.

shadowman16

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If we get Janice, let's hope she's joined by Boomerang, Speed Demon, Overdrive and a revealed to be alive Shocker for the Superior Foes reunion special we all deserve

I kinda like her current crew though, but that wont really work in terms of the game world...
I do wonder how they'll handle her though, because I love her personality in the comics but that kinda hinges on Tombstone being this over bearing father figure who is trying to keep her clean, away from his criminal empire. So I wonder how they'll spin that considering how TB's status currently in the game series is the complete opposite.

Zerpette

Jun 23, 2023
I'd like to play again for the NG+, but I'm leaning towards waiting for PS5 Pro to do that.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda like her current crew though, but that wont really work in terms of the game world...
I do wonder how they'll handle her though, because I love her personality in the comics but that kinda hinges on Tombstone being this over bearing father figure who is trying to keep her clean, away from his criminal empire. So I wonder how they'll spin that considering how TB's status currently in the game series is the complete opposite.

I imagine they'll just make him an overbearing father who wants to keep her away from the criminal life he's recently walked away from, and keep most of the beats of their relationship largely the same. I could even see this version of Tombstone reaching out to the Spider-Men for help trying to curb things before she gets in too deep.

shadowman16

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I imagine they'll just make him an overbearing father who wants to keep her away from the criminal life he's recently walked away from, and keep most of the beats of their relationship largely the same. I could even see this version of Tombstone reaching out to the Spider-Men for help trying to curb things before she gets in too deep.
Yeah, certainly feels like that can work. As long as there's decent motivation as to why she's doing what she's doing, it should be fun.

Oct 27, 2017
I can't complete the mandatory stealth section near the start of the game.
The flashback sequence when sneaking into the school as young Peter.

Camera keeps locking on to the security guard and the game isn't progressing or returning camera control to me.

I played through this section twice in previous versions of the game. But this is new game+ and this seems like an actual progression stopper. Has anyone played past this point? I wonder if I broke it.

Edit: Never mind, I just had to hold R2 and press jump to get back to the ceiling. I'd turned off all tutorials and control hints on the UI, so there was no prompt. Past-me made me look like a fool.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2023
It's interesting that some previously announced DLC suit collaborations didn't make it into this update. I assumed they would be included considering how long ago these suits were announced.

spider-man-2-kidsuper-collaboration-suits.jpeg